Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Black Friday BFCM

Shining Buddy

Amazing app! User friendly and easy to install!

Gift Of Nostalgia

Reading My Mind and Making it possible to do everything about as fast as I can think it! Thank you!!

Online Xclusive

EXTREME Great apps, after trying all sort of different apps to advise my Customer on the spending towards Free Shipping Fee, this is the best of the best that meet my requirement.

Your Skin Care Clinic

This is a great app, I can tell customers what currency we are using, and what's minimum order to get FREE shipping, plus it is FREE. Thank you so much!!!

Thinkoutloud

Works like a charm. Does what it says, no problems whatsoever!

Eweld 2

Just loaded it up in around 15 seconds. Looks great and although I have no stats on it yet, I'm sure it will help with conversion over our $150 minimum order hurdle.

Also, funny story, I integrated geo targeting for Australia as this is where I run the shop. I then checked that it was working correctly and couldn't see it. Contacted support and they said it was working fine??? Then remembered... I live in France.

See, even idiots can use this app!!!

Keywebco

nice easy to edit and fast :-)

Luckylittlemoose

Great and simple app - love it

The Apothecary Fairy

OK. I am impressed... does exactly as it says and quite customizable. Very simple to understand and responsive. Thanks, solves our needs!!

Sunglasstrend Com

Looks great and customizable. We needed help with a specific placement of the bar and got an answer FAST. Looks great and makes a difference. Thank you!