Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 16, 2016

Easy to install and even easier to use!

If Test
Time spent using app: 2 days
March 15, 2016

Straight-forward. Needed help getting it set up on my store, and it was a breeze.

My Great Lake
Time spent using app: About 3 years
March 14, 2016

This app works great. There was a slight hiccup with the Brooklyn theme we were using in that the shipping bar covered our logo. I emailed customer support and within half an hour they replied with step by step instructions on how to fix it. Fantastic customer service!

Petaluma Co
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 11, 2016

Great tool and even better support at 3 am :)

Rotwelsch
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 11, 2016

Easy to install and easy to customize. Looks good, I hope it brings in more business!

Magnolia Tomboy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited March 11, 2016

Another awesome shopify app! I have been looking for a bar exactly like this. This one app has more then doubled my ROI from my visitors carts. Keep up the great work guys!!

Queer Warriors
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 11, 2016

It does increase the average sale!!!! Also, support is quick and efficient! Thank you guys.

Dimitrije

Kerefeke
Serbia
Time spent using app: 7 days
March 10, 2016

We've definitely seen an increase in average order size since installation of this shipping bar app on our store. See live demo @ www.treadfast.fit. Works great and looks good too!

Treadfast
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
March 10, 2016

Awesome app and unbelievably good service. Keep doing what you're doing! Thanks so much.

Smokai
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
March 10, 2016

Very nice! The basic plan is free and that is all I really needed. It has plenty of options.

Carolyn Nealen Cloth Llc