Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Brazilian Bombshell Hair

created bar didnt work.. deleting..created bar didnt work.. deleting created bar didnt work.. deleting

The Cafeteros

Although selected the bar doenst push down the header. No idea why this doesnt work. Help would be appreciated

Ninja Brand Inc

Paid to upgrade to the premium version. Tried to display two bars at once for free shipping and another for a free t-shirt and it will only display one. So much for being able to run two promotions. The problem with the secondary goal is it only shows once you've met your first goal. So far I can't do more than one goal and display them at the same time, which is the entire reason for the paid app.

For love For Dogs

The bar cover a drop down menu making it impossible for customers to get to my product offer . I would greatly change me review if I get to fix the problem.

Cl0ck W0rk

It does not work unless I give a review so it is a non functional app basically a review collector.. I had the same thing from a cheap hotel in Nepal he would only let us pay the advertised price if we would give him a trip adviser review.. are you an Indian do you want some rupies ??? no rickshaw no smoke no guide and no tiger balm that what you say to the people on the street and that what i say to you.. have a nice day my flee market tactic friend...

Ilovejiaren

oh, i am stucked in the process of uploading , so i can't entry and use it.
what the problem?

Lainedesiles

I'm really sorry to give this a 1-star review. On the face of it, this was a great app. Unfortunately I use a bit of script that makes my site bilingual, allowing users to swtich between languages. As soon as I installed the Free Shipping Bar, this script stopped working correctly, and random pages were displaying both languages simultaneously. This has never happened before and I've never had issues with other apps (in 3 years of use). I uninstalled Free Shipping, but the problem persisted. I deleted and then reinstalled the language code - still happening. It was only fixed when I re-published an earlier version of the theme, so clearly this app had somehow stopped the language code from functioning properly. Sad, because the bar itself worked great and I would have really liked to have it :(

Elisabethlandoll

It is not free, there are no free options, no matter what you do it says Premium Only.

The Beautiful Women

awesome app and a great support to answer to question but when i get a bug the support client after trying to fix it just tell me they are not going to fix it and just tell me to delete the app...

Statementoutlet Com

Just download the app, once I see how it works out. I will give it a fair rating.

Previous 1 3