Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

2020 VIZION

app does not work. i want to offer free shipping on all items and every time i run a test it is still charging for standard shipping

The Creative Heart Warrior

I tried it with my site and it blocked the payment buttons no matter the setting I had it on, customers became frustrated and ended up not purchasing. Ended up having to disable it.

edited to clarify, if customers have more than 3 items in their cart it pushes the buttons down to where they are inaccessible.

I would also like to add that the "support team" although I did not request any support from them felt it was necessary to harass me and tell me my review was inaccurate and make changes to my store without my permission to try and "replicate" the issue. I would give negative stars if it was possible.

ZsaZsa Luxury Accessories

I uploaded the free shipping bar but cannot see it on my website. I sent back an email to a welcome email I recieved but got no answer. Their is no contact information

Lucky Store 8

Doesn't work at all,the app just makes a blank white line and doesn't do what it advertises.........

Grandpa Dons Market

The bar doesnt update unless you refresh the page. Useless. Dont install this app. Look elsewhere and save the headache

KASIR1069

JLJFFDFHFHJHKLJ;LMKJKLHGYFTVHJJN;KMJL; JLHKJGF KHGJHFGHCF HGJHFTUDTFGUIHOIJIJ;KJKLHJKGYITGYIUHKGJFGHF

Vagabond Life

I JUST INSTALLED THIS APP AND IT BROKE MY WEBSITE! IMAGES ARE GONE ON MOBILE AND THE TOP MENU IS NO LONGER CLICKABLE !!

Wren + Glory

The Free Shipping bar app doesn't work with my theme (Turbo) despite their support team saying it does. The bar always creates a gap with the top of my page which makes it unusable. My bigger issue is that I can't seem to get their support team to help me resolve this problem so I can use their app. Their lack of customer support is really what's forcing me to give 1-star.

Rosella Cases

I'm having a problem, the bar doesn't change the text automatically when the cart is updated, I need to refresh the page :( Can anyone help me fix this problem?

Brazilian Bombshell Hair

created bar didnt work.. deleting..created bar didnt work.. deleting created bar didnt work.. deleting

Previous 1 3 4