Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Coffees Are Us

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Don't know why the free version is not showing on my website
Could you please get back to me as of why?

Fabuluxwall

Time spent using app About 24 hours

The number displayed on the free shipping bar was not calculated right. I sent a message to the support, and they have not replied to me.

Rise Jewels

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is good and straight forward. But it's been weeks that the currency sign is inverted and there is no way to change it. You can only edit the code with the premium version and the button to contact the support is nowhere to be found. I would appreciate somebody of the team getting in touch with us to fix this issue. Thank you.

Bin246

I can not get this to work....nope .....created the shipping bar twice and it never appeared on my store. Nope. Does not work for me.

2020 VIZION

Time spent using app About 3 hours

app does not work. i want to offer free shipping on all items and every time i run a test it is still charging for standard shipping

The Creative Heart Warrior

I tried it with my site and it blocked the payment buttons no matter the setting I had it on, customers became frustrated and ended up not purchasing. Ended up having to disable it.

edited to clarify, if customers have more than 3 items in their cart it pushes the buttons down to where they are inaccessible.

I would also like to add that the "support team" although I did not request any support from them felt it was necessary to harass me and tell me my review was inaccurate and make changes to my store without my permission to try and "replicate" the issue. I would give negative stars if it was possible.

ZsaZsa Luxury Accessories

Location Malta
Time spent using app About 7 hours

I uploaded the free shipping bar but cannot see it on my website. I sent back an email to a welcome email I recieved but got no answer. Their is no contact information

Lucky Store 8

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Doesn't work at all,the app just makes a blank white line and doesn't do what it advertises.........

Grandpa Dons Market

Time spent using app 11 minutes

The bar doesnt update unless you refresh the page. Useless. Dont install this app. Look elsewhere and save the headache

KASIR1069

Location Germany

JLJFFDFHFHJHKLJ;LMKJKLHGYFTVHJJN;KMJL; JLHKJGF KHGJHFGHCF HGJHFTUDTFGUIHOIJIJ;KJKLHJKGYITGYIUHKGJFGHF

Previous 1 3 4