Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

KASIR1069

JLJFFDFHFHJHKLJ;LMKJKLHGYFTVHJJN;KMJL; JLHKJGF KHGJHFGHCF HGJHFTUDTFGUIHOIJIJ;KJKLHJKGYITGYIUHKGJFGHF

Vagabond Life

I JUST INSTALLED THIS APP AND IT BROKE MY WEBSITE! IMAGES ARE GONE ON MOBILE AND THE TOP MENU IS NO LONGER CLICKABLE !!

Wren + Glory

The Free Shipping bar app doesn't work with my theme (Turbo) despite their support team saying it does. The bar always creates a gap with the top of my page which makes it unusable. My bigger issue is that I can't seem to get their support team to help me resolve this problem so I can use their app. Their lack of customer support is really what's forcing me to give 1-star.

Rosella Cases

I'm having a problem, the bar doesn't change the text automatically when the cart is updated, I need to refresh the page :( Can anyone help me fix this problem?

Brazilian Bombshell Hair

created bar didnt work.. deleting..created bar didnt work.. deleting created bar didnt work.. deleting

The Cafeteros

Although selected the bar doenst push down the header. No idea why this doesnt work. Help would be appreciated

Ninja Brand Inc

Paid to upgrade to the premium version. Tried to display two bars at once for free shipping and another for a free t-shirt and it will only display one. So much for being able to run two promotions. The problem with the secondary goal is it only shows once you've met your first goal. So far I can't do more than one goal and display them at the same time, which is the entire reason for the paid app.

For love For Dogs

The bar cover a drop down menu making it impossible for customers to get to my product offer . I would greatly change me review if I get to fix the problem.

Cl0ck W0rk

It does not work unless I give a review so it is a non functional app basically a review collector.. I had the same thing from a cheap hotel in Nepal he would only let us pay the advertised price if we would give him a trip adviser review.. are you an Indian do you want some rupies ??? no rickshaw no smoke no guide and no tiger balm that what you say to the people on the street and that what i say to you.. have a nice day my flee market tactic friend...

Ilovejiaren

oh, i am stucked in the process of uploading , so i can't entry and use it.
what the problem?