Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Otime

i don’t want that for use jast levae me alone man i have better app this is not too mach good u can o

August 31, 2020

We have reached out to you by email several times to try to find out what issues you had with our app but we have not received a reply from you.

Please check your email account when you have a moment and let us know what kind of issues you had with our app and if there's anything we can do to resolve this to your satisfaction.

TiffysLemonadeStand

Was excited to use even on the free side due to the customization options, however they did not convert to the store page. Sad.

HiiT Nutrition

Great app if it worked correctly. Unfortunately, it does not take into account order totals without shippings costs included. For example, if a customer buys $70 of product + $7 shipping and $75 qualifies for free shipping, this app tells them they’ve reach free shipping even though $7 of their order is shipping costs.
I had to delete the app because too many people were confused and the amount of emails I had to respond to what outrageous.

Circuit-Pop

Too expensive for Geotargeting. Other than that, its fine. I am uninstalling only due to the cost. I might just use a different app or hire a freelancer.

Marissa's Books

App is tough to use and conflict with the theme. Support can't find my site and runs in circles. I wish this was easier and that they would step in and fix this. After several emails, nothing.

Precise Plus Size

really easy to use but also very boring...even using the paid app, not much different from the free shopify app...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................why do i need to use 100 characters

Happy-Toys

Desktop version is ok, bt mobile/tablet the bar is not pushes down/up the rest of the page. All other feature are ok.

Mikelowprice

Doesn't perform well.

The "Free Shipping Bar" doesn't show up on mobile version of my website, only on desktop version. It's very important this to me because most of my traffic comes from mobile devices.
Mention: The settings are properly done by me so has nothing to do with. It's app fault.

Inspired Zen

Every time I go to my own website I do not see the free shipping bar at the top of the page, nor do I see that it shows me how much more I have to spend to earn free shipping when I add products to my cart. I have spoke with customer service and they tell me that it is showing up on their screen. I don't know what else to do to get it to show up for me though. I see it on my mobile but not on the desktop.

Prisylys Collections

Yet to see the published page but the way its customised looks really easy to work

Previous 1 3