Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Precise Plus Size

really easy to use but also very boring...even using the paid app, not much different from the free shopify app...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................why do i need to use 100 characters

Happy-Toys

Desktop version is ok, bt mobile/tablet the bar is not pushes down/up the rest of the page. All other feature are ok.

Mikelowprice

Doesn't perform well.

The "Free Shipping Bar" doesn't show up on mobile version of my website, only on desktop version. It's very important this to me because most of my traffic comes from mobile devices.
Mention: The settings are properly done by me so has nothing to do with. It's app fault.

Inspired Zen

Every time I go to my own website I do not see the free shipping bar at the top of the page, nor do I see that it shows me how much more I have to spend to earn free shipping when I add products to my cart. I have spoke with customer service and they tell me that it is showing up on their screen. I don't know what else to do to get it to show up for me though. I see it on my mobile but not on the desktop.

Prisylys Collections

Yet to see the published page but the way its customised looks really easy to work

Troll More

I like that it's free, but it has its flaws. If you're looking to offer customers with a coupon for 1 item, the FSB app will not take into account that a coupon has been applied in the cart. It cannot update the amount required if a customer applies a discount. For example, I have a $10 coupon for a $10 item so customers can get it for free but the amount shouldn't be subtracted from the amount to achieve free shipping in the app. If your free shipping amount requirement is $20, and your customer applies the $10 coupon, the requirement should remain at $20 and not $20 minus the $10 coupon. The app is not very flexible so I decided to delete it.

Theguyshop Co

Was great at first, then just stopped working!

Raechel Zoey Llc

ill let you know once i have used it

Rodflyfishingstore

Not sure as it is not up and running yet

Ties By Dexter

We should be able to write want we want in the fewest words possible. we should not get an error message saying to short. what if we have other things to do than writing reviews. i may just stop writing any reviews for you.

Previous 1 3