Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Combat Corner Norge

Location Norway
Time spent using app 14 minutes

Looks good, but i cannot find any customer service info. The $ or the NOK sign for Norwegian currency is on the wrong side of the number. I would like help to change this, it looks very wrong. But i am unable to find any customer service info in the app?

Otime

Time spent using app About 1 month

i don’t want that for use jast levae me alone man i have better app this is not too mach good u can o

August 31, 2020

We have reached out to you by email several times to try to find out what issues you had with our app but we have not received a reply from you.

Please check your email account when you have a moment and let us know what kind of issues you had with our app and if there's anything we can do to resolve this to your satisfaction.

HiiT Nutrition

Great app if it worked correctly. Unfortunately, it does not take into account order totals without shippings costs included. For example, if a customer buys $70 of product + $7 shipping and $75 qualifies for free shipping, this app tells them they’ve reach free shipping even though $7 of their order is shipping costs.
I had to delete the app because too many people were confused and the amount of emails I had to respond to what outrageous.

Inspired Zen

Time spent using app About 1 year

Every time I go to my own website I do not see the free shipping bar at the top of the page, nor do I see that it shows me how much more I have to spend to earn free shipping when I add products to my cart. I have spoke with customer service and they tell me that it is showing up on their screen. I don't know what else to do to get it to show up for me though. I see it on my mobile but not on the desktop.

Ties By Dexter

We should be able to write want we want in the fewest words possible. we should not get an error message saying to short. what if we have other things to do than writing reviews. i may just stop writing any reviews for you.

Cheeky Day

It's an easy app to use, and I liked it at first. However it soon started to have glitches when you entered my site on an iPhone device, killed conversions until I figured it out. Went back and forth with their support, and after they implemented several different "fixes" the problem just never went away. I am finally disabling and deleting the app, it's way more trouble than it's worth on any paid, more advance themes. Way more reliable apps out there that do the same thing without code installs, and glitches with no fix.