Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Humble Honey Co. Inc.

The bar does not take into account discount coupons and yet it should. The bar shows free shipping when in fact the shipping formulas in Shopify subtract the discount coupon before computing the shipping threshold. If this was fixed it would be a 5-star app.

VapersDen

Have only just installed so thats why i am giving this app 3 Stars, but was simple to link to my online store and setting up was super fast

Mizu Europe

So far so good, but requests for reviews does get frustrating. maybe only ask every 5 times I save a new Bar

Waxy Wrap

Will have to spend more time on it as it didn't give me the option to achieve what i wanted from the free plan. Not too sure at this point when I will be able to explore it.

The Naughty Closet

I only wanted Free Shipping, Not get to $99 or $100. Can't select JUST Free Shipping. I tried to delete the other options but couldn't

Sk8boardingSaves

it was easy to use. but idont know if it works yet. So you know that's it for now. I just thought i'd be nice and write them a review here. but then after i started i saw there's a 100 character limit so i had to keep writing......nefiojwedofijwodj fdfdwfdfd d did f pdf e2 rgr4 geqf g few rg rg rfgrg

Balyra Bargains

It is a quick and easy way to install a free shipping bar. Although with some technical knowledge you could do this with adding your own using the code edit and a third party script that you purchase one time. So the Free price is worth it, whereas I don't find much value in the premium plan unless I were to be selling globally, then I guess it might be worth it.

Buzzkill Brand

Doesn't work properly with the turbo theme. Contacted support and was told "This is an unavoidable outcome of the way Turbo is designed. Unfortunately this design is not compatible with the opacity feature of our bars." This leaves a second/unusable "menu" at the top of every page. Even with the completely opaque, I have to imagine the causes SEO issues related to having a duplicate menu bar. Disappointing.

allabouthousehold

i am still figuring how effective this is. hope it will help me in my shopify store to boost sale.

Teacup Cosmetics

I just installed the app, so I'm not in a position to review it. I definitely see the potential in it, though, if it works as advertised. Will review again later.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12