Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Flycheap22

Nice work I like it will use it for the long runi advice people to use try it out. I just started using it

MAISON AMBROISE

Just installed, I heard good things about this app, wanna try it. May come back later to give my feedback. So far it deserve a three stars for the installation simplicity. Thank you!

Nappy Owls

Easy to create, pretty straight forward but have not tested its value yet. Will Re-review after testing.

goopods

fácil de usar, esta bien pero es bastante poco amigable esta en ingles y bueno no tengo claro que te ayude al 100%

COCOMOLO

ask me to write a review right after I create the bar
easy to create but not sure its really gonna work

Mia y mas

good!..... is best idea to new client.... I need this application to my new client..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glamtique Studio

From what I've heard this app works wonders. will update my review after I use it. But the setup was very simple. As a start up business, Thank you for the free option.

PROMOAQUI ADVENTURE

Aplicativo bem fácil de configurar, vamos aguardar para ver se entrega mesmo o que promete. Espero voltar com melhores resultados.

MysticElegance

It would be good to have a quick preview what it looks like on the page. I do not see how I can make only one line - free shipping- without the other two lines.

Monsterfood Mx

Me parece una app muy fácil de configurar, y al parecer muy buena herramienta! Falta revisarla en modo de producción.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14