Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Glamtique Studio

From what I've heard this app works wonders. will update my review after I use it. But the setup was very simple. As a start up business, Thank you for the free option.

PROMOAQUI ADVENTURE

Aplicativo bem fácil de configurar, vamos aguardar para ver se entrega mesmo o que promete. Espero voltar com melhores resultados.

MysticElegance

It would be good to have a quick preview what it looks like on the page. I do not see how I can make only one line - free shipping- without the other two lines.

Monsterfood Mx

Me parece una app muy fácil de configurar, y al parecer muy buena herramienta! Falta revisarla en modo de producción.

kayshop.es

Acabo de instalarla despues de probarla le dare mas estrellas ya que aun no he podido ver si me funciona o no para lo que necesito en mi tienda

Urban Products

habe noch keine :) aber vielleicht bald :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Bikinn

i do this to help my store i wish it will help, the good in this app is the nice choice proposed for free, i wish i would see at first the look of the bar before it starts . thanks

Wear-N-Share Apparel

Very easy to install. Hoping it will drive more sale. I haven't used it, my friend recommended it to me. And it is free, that's great, I like it. May upgrade once I see it's driving more sale.

LifSTY

It was great app. However, it loads very slow, please help to advise how.to solve it.

Here is my site: https://www.lifsty.com

The Bourgeois Boutique

Amazing app, even for a free app, we would have gladly paid for it. Sadly it didn't work for us as we have a currency converter app installed and support said it will not work at all with one. We will continue to look on.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13