Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Bikinn

i do this to help my store i wish it will help, the good in this app is the nice choice proposed for free, i wish i would see at first the look of the bar before it starts . thanks

Wear-N-Share Apparel

Very easy to install. Hoping it will drive more sale. I haven't used it, my friend recommended it to me. And it is free, that's great, I like it. May upgrade once I see it's driving more sale.

LifSTY

It was great app. However, it loads very slow, please help to advise how.to solve it.

Here is my site: https://www.lifsty.com

The Bourgeois Boutique

Amazing app, even for a free app, we would have gladly paid for it. Sadly it didn't work for us as we have a currency converter app installed and support said it will not work at all with one. We will continue to look on.

Humble Honey Co. Inc.

The bar does not take into account discount coupons and yet it should. The bar shows free shipping when in fact the shipping formulas in Shopify subtract the discount coupon before computing the shipping threshold. If this was fixed it would be a 5-star app.

VapersDen

Have only just installed so thats why i am giving this app 3 Stars, but was simple to link to my online store and setting up was super fast

Mizu Europe

So far so good, but requests for reviews does get frustrating. maybe only ask every 5 times I save a new Bar

Waxy Wrap

Will have to spend more time on it as it didn't give me the option to achieve what i wanted from the free plan. Not too sure at this point when I will be able to explore it.

The Naughty Closet

I only wanted Free Shipping, Not get to $99 or $100. Can't select JUST Free Shipping. I tried to delete the other options but couldn't

Sk8boardingSaves

it was easy to use. but idont know if it works yet. So you know that's it for now. I just thought i'd be nice and write them a review here. but then after i started i saw there's a 100 character limit so i had to keep writing......nefiojwedofijwodj fdfdwfdfd d did f pdf e2 rgr4 geqf g few rg rg rfgrg

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13