Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

HIBA Gifting

I changed the price value but it’s not being reflected in the bar. Still shows the old price even though I deleted and created a new bar. Can you help please?

Kuker Shop

I have created a bar a year ago, now I have changed it by the old one still stays on the site. I don't know how to contact you, so I'm writing a review. If you are reading this, please, let me know how to get rid of the old bar. Thanks.

Anaya Mark

its rlly good i must say could be a little better by addding more options to some sort but over all its a wonder full app to use

Flycheap22

Nice work I like it will use it for the long runi advice people to use try it out. I just started using it

MAISON AMBROISE

Just installed, I heard good things about this app, wanna try it. May come back later to give my feedback. So far it deserve a three stars for the installation simplicity. Thank you!

Nappy Owls

Easy to create, pretty straight forward but have not tested its value yet. Will Re-review after testing.

goopods

fácil de usar, esta bien pero es bastante poco amigable esta en ingles y bueno no tengo claro que te ayude al 100%

COCOMOLO

ask me to write a review right after I create the bar
easy to create but not sure its really gonna work

Mia y mas

good!..... is best idea to new client.... I need this application to my new client..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glamtique Studio

From what I've heard this app works wonders. will update my review after I use it. But the setup was very simple. As a start up business, Thank you for the free option.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14