Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Buzzkill Brand

Doesn't work properly with the turbo theme. Contacted support and was told "This is an unavoidable outcome of the way Turbo is designed. Unfortunately this design is not compatible with the opacity feature of our bars." This leaves a second/unusable "menu" at the top of every page. Even with the completely opaque, I have to imagine the causes SEO issues related to having a duplicate menu bar. Disappointing.

allabouthousehold

i am still figuring how effective this is. hope it will help me in my shopify store to boost sale.

Teacup Cosmetics

I just installed the app, so I'm not in a position to review it. I definitely see the potential in it, though, if it works as advertised. Will review again later.

Edwinclarke.com

Works for PC but not on mobile !

Lla Monica

l'application est génial, elle est gratuite et nous permet de booster et maintenir le trafic de la clientèle

Cece's Accessories

I have just downloaded this app and am trying it out for a few days. Will leave a better review once I have.

TopTactWarrior

It would be nice if the bar would be displayed when visiting the online store on a phone too. Thanks.

Yoga Pants

it is free i just installed it, if it does the job when it comes i will come back and review again! thankyou

Links & Charms

Great app. Works perfectly on desktop. However, banner completely covers over my mobile header, mobile banner needs to be fixed to push-down header content so it doesn't overlap.

Puzzul

Easy to use. The site didn't always match what I customized it to. So I had to trial an error a lot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12