Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Paradox

Cool basic functionality, but I don't like how it interacts with the code in my header section — that's my biggest complaint. One positioning option masks my cart on mobile, the other option makes my header too big and my cart positioning is weird on desktop. The styling for this app definitely needs some tweaking. Not sure if I will keep it or not, but will give it a shot for a few days.

HIBA Gifting

I changed the price value but it’s not being reflected in the bar. Still shows the old price even though I deleted and created a new bar. Can you help please?

Kuker Shop

I have created a bar a year ago, now I have changed it by the old one still stays on the site. I don't know how to contact you, so I'm writing a review. If you are reading this, please, let me know how to get rid of the old bar. Thanks.

Anaya Mark

its rlly good i must say could be a little better by addding more options to some sort but over all its a wonder full app to use

Flycheap22

Nice work I like it will use it for the long runi advice people to use try it out. I just started using it

MAISON AMBROISE

Just installed, I heard good things about this app, wanna try it. May come back later to give my feedback. So far it deserve a three stars for the installation simplicity. Thank you!

Nappy Owls

Easy to create, pretty straight forward but have not tested its value yet. Will Re-review after testing.

goopods

fácil de usar, esta bien pero es bastante poco amigable esta en ingles y bueno no tengo claro que te ayude al 100%

COCOMOLO

ask me to write a review right after I create the bar
easy to create but not sure its really gonna work

Mia y mas

good!..... is best idea to new client.... I need this application to my new client..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14