Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Moo Free

Time spent using app About 6 years

Really good app. Only complaint is asking for a review every time you save the bar until you write one which is both annoying and cheeky. Would have got 5 stars otherwise and a review when I was ready, instead you annoyed me here and so get 3 stars.

DryEyeShop

Price to determine shipping does not reflect basic Shopify discount codes that have been applied, causing customer frustration when they reach checkout. Maybe my bad for not thinking of it before installation, but it seems like a pretty basic/common thing to need.

Anaya Mark

Location Hong Kong SAR

its rlly good i must say could be a little better by addding more options to some sort but over all its a wonder full app to use

MAISON AMBROISE

Just installed, I heard good things about this app, wanna try it. May come back later to give my feedback. So far it deserve a three stars for the installation simplicity. Thank you!

Bikinn

Location Israel

i do this to help my store i wish it will help, the good in this app is the nice choice proposed for free, i wish i would see at first the look of the bar before it starts . thanks

Buzzkill Brand

Doesn't work properly with the turbo theme. Contacted support and was told "This is an unavoidable outcome of the way Turbo is designed. Unfortunately this design is not compatible with the opacity feature of our bars." This leaves a second/unusable "menu" at the top of every page. Even with the completely opaque, I have to imagine the causes SEO issues related to having a duplicate menu bar. Disappointing.

allabouthousehold

i am still figuring how effective this is. hope it will help me in my shopify store to boost sale.

Links & Charms

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Works perfectly on desktop. However, banner completely covers over my mobile header, mobile banner needs to be fixed to push-down header content so it doesn't overlap.

Zolasavings

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 21 hours

I am a Newbie setting up a Shopify store and in my module training a am required to use this app. I am certain that in due time I have the understanding of this app.

Alliance Make-up

Location Belgium

good

Previous 1 3
Previous 1 3