Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

utilemalin

I am a beginner and I appreciate very well your help. I have to make sales to access to the premium state. So a basic version gives me the courage to go on.

Every Woman Beauty Boutique

I think the idea is nice but really didn't need the feature after all. The biggest issue I have is trying to delete the "free shipping" message off the site.

kydichic

Cette application est très facile à utiliser, tout est bien détaillé les tarifs de livraisons faciles à mettre en place et changeables facilement.

She Shed Home Decor

i have added the bar to show that free sipping is available. It looks great but I haven't had any sales yet to see how it worked to increase sale value.

Crazy cat lady

I used the app to avoid abandoned carts and capture sales with free shipping and discounts, Ive just installed these changes on my shop platform. I intend to add one to notify them of current discounts as well.

Godo.

The installation was completed easily. I'm watching the situation for the time being. It is good that free shipping is displayed by the purchase price. However, I hope I can make it a little more noticeable. I think it is better if there is a move..

Market Charleston

So far, so good. I JUST finished my first bar and haven't even reviewed it myself. FYI. I found that the questions and explanations available were very helpful to understand the type of answer. Simple configuration layout. And enough tease for me to really consider upgrading. Peace.

fitness and beauty choices

it was very easy to use easy to customize .............................................................................................................................

Giz & Kit

It's easy to use, straight forward instructions, for the first timers, highly recommended

Cats and Dogs Lovers

This app is easy to use and fun too. Looking forward to enjoying the benefits it brings. I will review further after much progress

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69