Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Wodnub

It's great, however it could be more customizable. It doesn't need to extend across the entire window. It could, for example, be centered on the screen, but have an alpha built in so that it fades to transparent as it moves away from the text to the edges of the window.

SeaStyleCo

0123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 Fr tho its a good app

Canobel

Easy to install and worked fine for us. Suddenly stopped working and we have to find out why. I would favor a button to immediately add xy product to the shopping cart.

FylCollection

Your opening instruction ask us to go to our shipping admin section and then Click on "add a shipping" . sorry no such area exists? can you please advise . maybe we dont need to do anything and the app over rides our settings?

Harlequin Nature Graphics Ltd.

App was super easy to set up. We're pleased with it so far and are keen to see if it results in larger orders on our store. (Currently no orders have been placed since install)

SMB Properties Store

I used this App to help me create the bar. The best part is that it is FREE if you go with the Basic Plan and not the Premium Plan. However, the instructions for placing the bar other than on "the front page" or on "all of the pages" was confusing because I am just "Computer Basic". We asked for someone from the FSB App to contact us. We are waiting patiently!

Ultimate Breeze

I used this app to add free shipping to my store. I have high hopes for success. It is easy to use.

Marshal's

Application très claire et bien optimisée. Aucune difficulté pour configurer les paramètres. Je recommande vivement cette application.

utilemalin

I am a beginner and I appreciate very well your help. I have to make sales to access to the premium state. So a basic version gives me the courage to go on.

Every Woman Beauty Boutique

I think the idea is nice but really didn't need the feature after all. The biggest issue I have is trying to delete the "free shipping" message off the site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69