Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Lilthugs

I set up the app today. Building my website. So all good for now. The shipping zone set up took some time,.Maybe the video tutorial should be thr first prompt instead of coming way down in the instruction panel.

Shooo! Stores

This app helped boost my sales by 50%. my average order before using this app was R500 now its over R900. Love it!

GoodMoodSupply

I have not used this app enough to get a full insigth. I wouldnt be able to say whether I recommend it or not

Dovetail Hollow Apothecary

I have just used this for the first time and think it was pretty straight forward but Im still learning

LIVE4GOD

I haven't used the app yet, so I have no comments at this time. I will try to update after I have used and even viewed the app on my site. If it is working correctly, setup was really easy.

Layla's Little Bows

Super easy to use and has helped increase my sales by showing the customers how quickly they can get free shipping.

Raw Bean Coffee

Its great to have a simple free tool to help highlight the free shipping! Simple to use and easy to adapt the colours - Cheers,

PSTpersonalizat

muy bueno solo que deberían poner la opción de que pueda variar según la zona de envió. por ejemplo yo tengo un coste de envió gratuito para la península otro para baleares y otro para resto del mundo. si pueden agregar eso o si lo tienen pueden enseñarme como hacerlo por favor. ahh otra cosa importante hacer videos en español para lo que no hablamos ingles. gracias

Too Sassy Boutique

User friendly! I would recommend using an Apple Pencil if you have one for color picking! Great customization options for the free version

LA-PERLE-DES-LEVRES-DOUCES

Le concept de l'application est super et facile à utiliser. C'est une application essentiel pour le bon développement des informations de la boutique.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85