Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Merchant of the Universe

Pretty basic and useful app to get people free shipping. Pretty easy to customize, too. Lots of customization options behind a paywall.

ego virgin hair collection

so far so good. works like it should, and everything i need is in free version, like the options given, but would def upgrade the app once i start making more sales.

Natural Afro Wigs

Just tried it and I'd say it was very user friendly. I'm not a very technically savvy person. So, this was helpful.

TRAAP Affirmations

Super easy to setup and use. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because my store isn't open yet and I need to see it once it is live.

Time Chic Boutique

it was easy to put together. but i haven't seen my bar work yet because this review popped up so soon.

Z T-Shirt Shack

There were a couple of places where me needed to plug in my own URL. At least that's what I thought I was supposed to do so I did. Hopefully, my guess was right but the point is the instruction was not really clear. Other than that, the process was quick and simple.

B. Honey Cosmetics

App is very easy to navigate can’t wait til I see what it looks like. It very detailed step by step and they have a free option.

Royal Status Fashion

Super easy to use. Offers a a good amount of options to customize your banner. I would recommend this to all stores. Only suggestion is to offer a preview option to see how the banner moves on the screen live.

LaRo Jewelers

FSB is easy to initiate and install. The app also has many options for those with advanced requirements. It also looks great on your page!!!

Lumby's General

Easy and simple to use for a first time beginner! All the customization options were easy to navigate through and understand.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72