Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Sunshine Boutique Camden TN

I just installed this app, so I can not give an accurate rating yet. It was easy to set up, so I'm hopeful.

Amor Deus

App was easy to set up on my store. Launching the site next week hopeful that it will work smoothly.

Health care and services

I used this app to help me out to improve my marketings strategy. I really like this functionality. recommended.

Charm City Noir

I uploaded the app to help increase sales. The download and installation were straightforward though I have yet to see if it will work. My fingers are crossed.

Balloon It

Created a FREE SHIPPING bar! super easy!! Can't wait to see how it works!! Like all the customizations options even with the free version.

Bijouterie Laila

I'm trying it right a way and discovering how functionnal and easy to use this app is. I'll check and give a feedback

World Training

j'ai utilisé cette appli pour crée un barre qui montre que toute les livraisons sont offertes appli plutot bien

Boss Mrs Co

Easy enough to figure out on my phone. Said my browser wasn't supported but I continued anyway and it still worked

Make a Scene Cards

Seems like a solid and easy to use app thus far! I've used it not only to advertise free shipping but also to advertise product discounts.

Amazing Fashion Products

Haven't tried the app yet. Didn't get a chance to view it on my website, the box came up to ask for a review

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83