Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Christmas sales

Beau & Belle's

I really like this app. It doesnt seem buggy or lag. I wish there were more free options but it is perfectly functional with the current free version. When my store picks up I will upgrade.

Gifts by Siera Jewels 5

Easy to setup and there are many ways to design the bar. I will give it 5 stars once I see there are no problems to it.

Play Nice Make FriEND$

It was easy to use and took me less than 5 minutes to create a professional free shipping bar. thank you very much

Bonnah's Electros-nics

NICE TO USE AND EASY TO STEP UP AND RECOMMEND FOR SOMEONE AND EVERY SHOPIFY SHOP OWN TO GET MORE ORDERS

Treasures of the Valley Boutique

It was easy to understand and follow instructions. Template was very helpful as well as the tutorial.

Grac Plus

It's an easy app and very convenient.
Basically, I am a beginning user in Shopify and found this is very useful and easy for promoting your products in new marketing channel.

SarCastic Beauty

This app does exactly what it says it will do. Very impressed many options to choose to make it personal.

TT in Jewels

I used this app to gain more customers. Easy and fast to use its great! The video on how too was good he talked a little fast.

Jaycole Mini Shop

Seems easy enough, would have enjoyed a 7 day trail for premium account, to see if I would actually love the other benefits. However, so far so good!

My Fluxoo

very useful very useful only had to have a translation for all languages........ very useful.........

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87