Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Buzzbee

I'm experimenting using the app so time will tell the effectiveness. Would be useful to see some analytics or A/B study on strategies that work.
Easy to setup but limited functionality if not paying for the upgrade.

JOIZI

it works :-) flawless! I've yet to see if it benefits the bottom line, for now I;m happy that it worked!

Hygienelover

I used this app to help me promote my products,it is very nice for me.it would be nice if it did better

You Do You - Eco

I used this app to let customers know we offer free shipping over £35. The fact it lets people know how close they are to free shipping and when they have it is great!

AsQueens

TOP, super application, dommages qu'il n'y a pas plus de contenu à mettre en bannière dans la version gratuite

briamingo

good app i just stated using it so let’s see how it goes. so far it’s convenient to use i just have to figure out how to sell

LQ Hair and Beauty

Easy enough to use. Haven't had a chance to install yet so not sure how it will go from here, hopefully well.

Inspired By...

Quick and Easy to use. - I do wish the bar locked in place as you scroll when making edits, to see the changes - when edits are made. Currently you have to scroll to the top to preview the edits.

Less Than Ladylike Candle Co.

I love the functionality of this app and the countdown, but I wish it were more adjustable for the positioning! It sometimes messes with my template content and interferes with my announcement bar. I do love the customization options though!

Black Glitter Girl

Great app! Easy to use. I just wish it wasn't so expensive to have pro version. Considering it's just a button.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82