Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Fashioned In Favor

This was super quick and easy to set up! I downloded and set up my bar within minutes!! I would definitely recommend to new users

simply.ctee

I'm still playing with all the new apps I've downloaded. So far this one meets my basic requirements and it's easy to set up. Only constraint I discovered so far is that I'm not able to choose specifically 2 URLs where I'd like to place the banner. Only 1 is allowed, or select another option choosing keywords for more pages which is irrelevant in my case as I really only want to showcase the banner in my homepage and cart page. Or am I missing something? Keep up the good work and more new features!

PrancingPony

Simple and easy to set up. Has loads of customisation even on the free plan. Eager to see how it works on my store day to day.

Mia My Clothes

easy to design the bar and use it. wish there could be more cool effects to catch the costumer's attention.

JRU'S Custom T's & Embroidery

I liked how this app worked, it was very simple just follow the steps, they also have an upgrade feature.

Aspire Fashion Scrubs

I used this app to add a free shipping bar. I am a new business owner and it was very easy to set up. I loved the options and how I could create the bar to my liking

Great Clothing HUB

I used this bar to help with my store's sales. Also, to give customers a trustworthy feeling that my store has their preferences in mind.

Merchant of the Universe

Pretty basic and useful app to get people free shipping. Pretty easy to customize, too. Lots of customization options behind a paywall.

ego virgin hair collection

so far so good. works like it should, and everything i need is in free version, like the options given, but would def upgrade the app once i start making more sales.

Natural Afro Wigs

Just tried it and I'd say it was very user friendly. I'm not a very technically savvy person. So, this was helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73