Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

The Chew Crew

Super easy to use and navigate! Only complaint would be that when making changes to the color and font of the bar, I had to keep scrolling up the page to preview it and scroll back down to adjust. VERY minor inconvenience

BRACELETS AND TOPS SHOP

Useful App I recommend to ecommerce web designers.
Free Shipping Bar app the one of the best apps out there
check it out...

pretty face co.

It seems perfect but i give 4 stars because i haven't seen it in action, when i do i will update this. Otherwise super easy, free so far, looks good. fingers crossed! :)

Lilthugs

I set up the app today. Building my website. So all good for now. The shipping zone set up took some time,.Maybe the video tutorial should be thr first prompt instead of coming way down in the instruction panel.

Shooo! Stores

This app helped boost my sales by 50%. my average order before using this app was R500 now its over R900. Love it!

GoodMoodSupply

I have not used this app enough to get a full insigth. I wouldnt be able to say whether I recommend it or not

Dovetail Hollow Apothecary

I have just used this for the first time and think it was pretty straight forward but Im still learning

LIVE4GOD

I haven't used the app yet, so I have no comments at this time. I will try to update after I have used and even viewed the app on my site. If it is working correctly, setup was really easy.

Layla's Little Bows

Super easy to use and has helped increase my sales by showing the customers how quickly they can get free shipping.

Raw Bean Coffee

Its great to have a simple free tool to help highlight the free shipping! Simple to use and easy to adapt the colours - Cheers,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86