Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Cottage & Coast

So easy, no time wasted, love it when a plan comes together
I'm new to Shopify and I love how it pre-populates all of the required details.

Top Gear Shoppe

I love this app. So easy to use. I will upgrade for sure once I start getting more consistent sales! Thank you!

Shop CK5.com

To be honest, this is probably the best free app that I am currently using, so simple to use and works flawless. You can match the bar to your site and looks very professional.

7 Deals Week

Me parece una muy buena app para ser gratis. La acabo de instalar y veré que tal me va con mi web. Lo recomiendo.

Galvanized Shopping

Great and super simple yet effective app! I'd highly recommend and their customer support is top notch!

Starboy Merch

AMAZING it was so easy to use and it really helped boost the sales in my store. i would recommend to anyone

Neema Brand

I used the app to create an original bar. I like it because it does a countdown to free ship. It encourages people to spend more. It was quick to design and simple with an automatic install.

BUYJOYBUY

ya la habia calificado, pero aun ai aun no tengo ventas. espero en un fturo esto avances sin problemas

Enchantfully

This is a wonderful and SUPER easy to use app! I would recommend the Free Shipping Bar by Hextom to anyone!

Gigil

This app was recommended to me to help me with the purchasing process of my customers...............

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 745 746