Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Live LYEfe Apparel

Nice and easy. love this app..........................................................................

ClassiLash Studio

I used this app so that my customer can see that they can receive free on their order. So far I enjoy using the app and I can't wait to see what it does for my shop.

KIDOS

I asked a change since i didnt know how to make the bar stick before the header.. I got the solution in 24 hours. While having a free plan....
I feel so bad i need to change to premium.

petipetishop

great app very helpfull, i fully recomended this app. easy to use. very intuitive. really go for sales up

Mika Harmony

This app was incredibly easy to install and implement. It took me less than 5 minutes to add it to my shop, open and install my first free shipping bar. So very happy! thank you!

Bash Baby Clothing

Love this app! Does exactly what i need it to plus it's free! I love that customers have an option to close the bar if needed.

Modern Art Design Studio

Great app and very easy to use with lots of options. Great job on developing this. Best thing is its free.

Nayliss™

vraiment top, et en plus gratuit, je recommande vraiment. Cela suffit amplement, après il y a une partie payant pour plus de fonctionnalité qui est plus qu'intéressante

HappyPaws

Easy set up, great features, easy to align a look with your store and I like that I can have it appear at the base of footer which doesn't conflict with my cart drop down in the header.

LX2 Boutique

This app is such cute add to your site! Also helps buyers feel like they are closer and closer to winning something! I love it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 883 884