Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

spookyclub

perfect !! works well with my website ! i am trying it for now so we will see with time if it performs well too.

Kbbodyessentials LLC

This is so easy to use! I'm a new business and this app helped my create a more polished and professional looking site.

Phansy Hands

Easy and fast to create, I love this app! Customization was a breeze and many option or the red version.

Ajal

Muy recomendable! Lo que considero atractivo es que se manda por whatsapp y este es el nuevo medio para poder comunicarse con los clientes, creo que será mas efectivo que si se manda por correo

JdeLuxeCo

I made my Shipping bar with a lot of options to choose from. This app is so easy to navigate and has a load of free options which is great for new small businesses. HIGHLY recommend!

dissonantdesigns

This is a great app and very easy to use. It easily shows how much to get to free shipping which helps to bump sales.

Mielle Tresses Empire

It's my first time creating a website, this was actually simple and since I'm just starting out I picked the free version. So far so good, I'll see after launching my website.

Harmony Goddess

Easy to install and customize to include brand colors, also FREE is awesome when just starting your store!!

Seiduce

Very easy understanding, many choice of colors and letter type. I recommend. Everybody should have thisnapp

MHT MULTI SERVICES

tres bon produits pour marketing 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 869 870