Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Sponsors Team Shop

Super facile à mettre en place : 5 minutes !!!! Merci beaucoup c'est vraiment excellent ! J'espère que cela va amener beaucoup de ventes.

Uni-T

I love this app. It was easy to set up and have many design options even for free plan. Thank you...

Workoutiger

it takes 10 minutes to have it up and running.. and 10 more minutes to customize the look'n'feel. And the free plan is already great !
thanks a lot

Your Store Jersey

Exactly what is says on the tin. 5min to set up. so simple. well done. I Will recommend to my friends and business colleagues.

Nunus - Baby Safety Products

Nice and easy. Just how online shopping should be. Hassle-free and informative. No hidden Ts & Cs. I like it. I just hope it works as good as it looks.

M A Y H A N A jewelry

Excellent app, highly recommend. It allowed me to completely customize the colours and font size according to my theme design. Get it, you won't be disappointed!

Home, Health and Beauty

I use the app to add a free shipping bar it was easy to use the designs use and looked very nice lov

Pretty Old Books

Took 30 seconds to set up and is just what I needed. Plenty of customization options but also very easy to use with the defaults.

Vivid Sharp

My first ever review. I set this thing up in like 10 seconds. Could have been faster, however i had to scroll for 9 seconds.
Leaving 5 star for the easy use interface and for the free plan to be so good!

Jducmall.com

This is an easy app. I love it simple to set up, I hope everyone use it to boost their sell with their shop. Thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 773 774