Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

Free Shipping Bar by Hextom

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Jessicas closet and co.

awesome app, very user friendly. defiantly will recommend this app to friends.
clean and simple to use.

Cafés Charles Danican

A must use in a shopify shop that want to increase up sell in the cart.
A lot of customization available and hassle free code

Simply Jazzy boutique

Works Perfectly! This is Exactly what I was looking for my website, to let customers know how far from free shipping :)

YOUR'S Online Shopping Mall

It is very helpful specially its for free. I hope Hextom shall continue to create more apps that is free or very affordable. Thank you!

ENINE

Easy to set up for a first timer. Thank you for the simple walk through. Looks great on the site.

www.shoptillyoudropdeals.com

LOVE IT! very easy to setup and very user friendly. Great job making this app for people! Thank you

Wild World

This is a wonderful app. It helps me make more money in my store. It makes people buy my stuff from my store. There was nothing that I didn't enjoy about this app. I think that everyone should use this app.

Bark&Miau - Loja Online

I really like this app. It does what it says and has a free plan. I really believe it makes a difference on our online store. Thank you!

Loja

muito bom o app, me ajudo a converte mais! obrigado pela ajuda que vocês me deram em todo o suporte

Just Click New Trends