Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

MsNewBody

easy and simple.

Spice Beauty Space

still trying to figure everything out but so far so good. Very user friendly for people who aren't tech savvy

Greeshoppe

Amazing tool , Highly useful and effective. I recommend it to all to use it. The free version offered many features too.

LAFORA FASHION

my first time using this app.....i hope everything will be easy and smooth with this App FSB
Thanks

Boldfacd

Super easy to use. Thank you so much for the great app and I hope it will boost more and more sales to the store

ITL-US

It's really useful, but why should I have to reach 100 characters?
It's really useful, but why should I have to reach 100 characters?!!!

Salt + Honey + Sage

I wanted a reminder at check out to help customers achieve hitting the free shipping purchase amount - can't wait to see how this works!

Cornerstone Craft

I used the app to help set up my free shipping limit. It was easy to use and was quite helpful along each step of the set up!

Boboubeauty

Really easy to use - and great tutorial. Interested to see if it drives conversion further. Will see!

Couture Whiskers

created free shipping bar! Easy to use with the tutorial. Looking forward to increasing my sales with this tool

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 844 845