Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Christmas sales

diy-bügelperlen

really great app, we used several other ones but this one is the best and it works just at start with no problems, thank you guys for the great work!

JJ's Sweet Treats DFW

Super easy to use! I like that I don't need to know code to use it. I installed it, followed instructions and boom.

Little Black Library

So incredibly simple to use and fast to set up! A great and easy way to encourage increased order value from customers!

Get Wagging

Very complete tool for doing exactly what it says it will do for your store. Impressed by the level of customization supported out of the box

Kurly Klips

Super easy and works flawlessly. Had it up and running in less than 5 min! Should have installed this app months ago!

Table Action Games

This app seems to work flawlessly so far. Had a perfect set up so I didn't need to even alter anything.

NOIR

A VERY SIMPLE AND EASY APP TO USE. MULTIPLE FREE OPTIONS. SIMPLE TO USE AND GREAT TUTORIAL VIDEO TO EXPLAIN HOW TO DO EVERYTHING.

PRYZM EGYPT

Great app, very easy to use! Just downloaded it and set up the free shipping bar in 5 mins! Can't wait to see the results

Pro-Spin Sports

Great app! Very easy and quick to setup. Great customer service replied quickly when I asked a question.

Gentre Official

I used this app to help announce my Black Friday sale or to promote my regular free shipping to potential customers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 947 948