Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

madebymllaniii

super easy definitely recommend. I had to figure out most of it but it was very walk through friendly.

Kitchen Witch Gourmet

works flawlessly. couldn't ask for a better free shipping banner/bar. can choose different colors/texts.

Easy Online Gear

Great app! I used this app on a previous store of mine and it helped me boost conversions a lot. Must download!

Essential Oil Shop US

Super easy to add to our shopify site, I can't wait to see how it will increase our sales. Thanks for offering a free version so we can see if it will work!

And Then LB

Really easy to use and customize to your sites color palette and style! I wish more apps were as easy and painless as this one.

survivalshop.se

Great smooth app to push message on top of page. Love it! .....................................................

owneva

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

TraumaPet Nederland

Very easy to set up the bar and customize it. Excited to see how this will impact the average order size!

Mozaye's

THIS APP WAS VERY SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE I WILL DEFINITELY BE USING IT FOR ALL MY SITES MOVING FORWARD. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING A CHANGE IN MY CONVERSION RATE.

Ritter's Ultraviolet

you can use it to show a free shipping bar on your website, which works well for the conversion. plus you can also change the fonts and background color which makes it more awesome.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 871 872