Smart Shipping Bar

Smart Shipping Bar

by Pixel Union

Increase average order value and maximize conversions.

Zealous Swimwear

Love this app! The custom placement allows me more flexibility for other promotions throughout the site. Customer service has been excellent as well!

Rubicon Történelmi Folyóirat

We saw a significant increase of our Average Cart Value immediately after implementing a free shipping over $X policy. I have no doubt that the Smart Shipping Bar app played a key role in this, as there's nothing else drawing attention to this promotion we're running. Great app, super-low cost.

MeSpree

I'm currently using the Free version of this app. It works perfectly for calculating free shipping for my customers. They offer a handful of bar options in colour and size that is adequate for my site :)

Antsy Labs

Another excellent app from Pixel Union. Simple to use, and provides a really great feature for our customers.

Kerámia Otthon

Great app, easy to use and customize. The support is available for help, they help you in case of any questions. Thanks for that.

Churchoflambo

just says orders over "$70" doesn't say whether it's USD or AUD or what. It was at some point but it just stopped, making it a useless app

Oh Yes Designs

We are SO impressed both with this app and with the "extra mile" support from Pixel Union.

We had installed (and uninstalled) several similar apps. All of them felt either unattractive or clunky to set up. We loved the circle and checkmark graphic in this app that helps the customers visualize their progress on the way to free shipping. And the backend is clean and intuitive.

When we first installed it, though, the bar was cutting off part of our header image. So what put this app over the top for us was the customization work that Cara and others at Pixel Union took on, to tweak the app so it would work with our theme. Much appreciated!

Have A Shot Of Freedom

Great app that's definitely helped us get an uptick in larger sales for free shipping inclusion. Simple, easy to use, and very customizable if you know your way around.

Starving Jewelers

Great App! I would defiantly recommend giving it a try.

Tajamaly

Amazing app! it has exactly what I was looking for and they offer a geo-targeting option too all at a great value.

Previous 1 3