Smart Shipping Bar

Smart Shipping Bar

by Pixel Union

Increase average order value and maximize conversions.

Simple & Dainty

I really like this app. The shipping bar works really well, and support is very fast to address any issues I have. Definitely would recommend it if you are looking for an announcement bar!

La Poffería

Great app. Easy to install and set up. Even though for some reason it wasn't working at first, the Support team was very helpful and quickly got it fixed!

anamy engineering

Easily the best shipping bar available.
This bar is very easy to set up and extremely intuitive to customize.
The geolocation feature also works perfectly and coupled with the BOLD multi-currency app it also matches the currency of the customer's location.
The team are also great! :)

Bmini | Store for Design Enthusiasts with Kids

Easy to install and set up. Works like a charm. Am really happy about this app especially as I found it was the only one where i can set it up with different locations.

Zealous Swimwear

Love this app! The custom placement allows me more flexibility for other promotions throughout the site. Customer service has been excellent as well!

Rubicon Történelmi Folyóirat

We saw a significant increase of our Average Cart Value immediately after implementing a free shipping over $X policy. I have no doubt that the Smart Shipping Bar app played a key role in this, as there's nothing else drawing attention to this promotion we're running. Great app, super-low cost.

MeSpree

I'm currently using the Free version of this app. It works perfectly for calculating free shipping for my customers. They offer a handful of bar options in colour and size that is adequate for my site :)

Antsy Labs

Another excellent app from Pixel Union. Simple to use, and provides a really great feature for our customers.

Kerámia Otthon

Great app, easy to use and customize. The support is available for help, they help you in case of any questions. Thanks for that.

Churchoflambo

just says orders over "$70" doesn't say whether it's USD or AUD or what. It was at some point but it just stopped, making it a useless app

Previous 1 3 4