Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

FUTURISTIC sneakers

Really great using ! Franchement je n'ai rien à dire, cela me permet réllement de convertir mes visiteurs en acheteur ! Je recommande fortement !!

September 23, 2019

Merci 😊

RichRivers

nice one

September 22, 2019

Thanks! Glad you like it 😃

Brown Skin Girls Fashion House

i love it just what i needed. I am really glad I got with this company. It help ne with sales and everything. I enjoy everything about this app. Very simple walk through. I will be using for in the Future.

September 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for your amazing review! 🤩 That's really a pleasure to read such kind words, they make our team happy. 😊

Tea Empire Shop

this app is quite helpful! this can really help merchants to add sales to their site because it encourages the clients to buy more to avail the free shipping! nice great appthis app is quite helpful! this can really help merchants to add sales to their site because it encourages the clients to buy more to avail the free shipping! nice great app

Luxe Hydration

I reached out to them for some help with customizing the pop-up to better match my store's theme. They responded very quickly and made the necessary changes very quickly.

Sea Dragon Studio

I'm VERY happy with this app. It does exactly what it needs to do & is easy to set up. Thank you so much!

kitty whiskers club

I just installed this app and upon request they removed their branding. It's a cute addition to the store and hopefully it will motivate customers to purchase additional items. Good job!

Maître Philippe & Filles

I like it very much and it looks much better than any shipping bar. I am sure it leads to more conversions and it's great that it is always visible and light weight. Thanks for giving it for free. I will try also your other apps too.

The Root Vault

So far it works well. I would give it four to five stars if the "Built with Free Shipping Popup" wasn't on it...make it look cheap and unprofessional. Searching for a different vendor.

ARMMO

This is an excellent app! Very easy to use and so useful!!!
I strongly recommended this app to all store having free shipping rule.