Free Shipping Popup

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

FitChick UK

Love this app. It was simple to install and exactly what I was after to inform my customers when they were eligible for free shipping.

iTrade IMEX

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's really awesome! Works too good and brings a better view to the consumers. I really appreciate that it's free!

My Lucas Oil

Time spent using app About 2 years

App and customer service have been great so far. easy to install and we look forward to some of the upcoming features, Thanks!

odd-tech

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has a simple interface,. Itfeels comfortable and simplifies some routine process. It makes starting up a breeze. Seems to me it just needs to show some features are experimental at all mentions of said kinds of features.

GamerFast

Location Brazil

Very good app. Been using it for a while and testing it, until now no problems, very interative and modern app. Thanks for sharing!!

Désaccord Parfait

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

This app looks great, we'll love testing it with upcoming features! Thanks a lot to provide it for free.

Postal Worker Tees

Just installed it, but it seems like an awesome app. I would be willing to pay a small charge to disable their branding. Thanks

freediet

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

I used the application it is very easy and helpful I recommend to use it, it covers all you business

Dearest Fawn

It's a really great app and, so far, it has exceeded what I had in mind. It looks great and I highly recommend.

Tiendü

Location France

Just installed it, and loved it. Simple yet effective and easy to use. Very recommended to everyone. yup