Free Shipping Popup

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Let's Truck

The app works great. Increased our Free Shipping Weekend sales by more than 300%. We normally get around $22K and we topped out at $72K with the help of this app. Had some communication differences with support but we connected up and are working to resolve everything.

November 25, 2020

It's an amazing result! Thank you! I hope you can make even more during BF & CM 👍

Insta Lash Co

Very clean! Love it. Helpful for our store, let's people know how far away they are from free shipping in a fun and positive way.

January 2, 2021

Thanks for reviewing Free Shipping Popup!

Cherokee Outfitters

great animation and simple setup makes this one of my favorite apps! I would definitely recommend this

January 2, 2021

Thanks for the review and recommendation!

Kitchen Feature

I am using this app and it is very nice. The flying drone is very cool. It has a lot of options to customize items.

Thanks for the review!

Granny Egypt

It's very useful app, suggests to use it.. AMAZING APP WITH PERFECT CHOICES
hope you have more support!

November 4, 2020

Thank you so much! We wish you success in your business 😉

Spark Nails

I wish you could customize the CSS on inside the application, but besides that it works great! I'll definetly be using it

November 4, 2020

Hello! This functionality is available starting from the Customization plan. I sent you an instruction on how to use it.

Glitzy Swan

I do like this app and it functions nicely. I am using the free plan. So far it seems to run smoothly.

October 31, 2020

Hey! Thank you for being for so long with us. I wish you the store growth so you can switch to a higher plan soon! 💪

NAILBYKINGPRESS

Love it this app is really amazing great for your small business and very easy to set up on your own

Thank you!

NASTJA swim

I used this app to notify my clients of free shipping and I really like the way it has a really nice graphic design

Thank you! I hope your clients also enjoy it 😉

Mapmoments

Its pretty easy to configure and I am looking forward to see if it helps my conversion rate. Ill tell you as soon as I have some records

October 22, 2020

Thank you! We can't wait to see your numbers.