Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

littlehuntersplaybox

loving this little animated pop up app for free shipping, customers have commented on it and equally love it as it keeps it simple on letting them know if they have achieved free shipping

September 15, 2020

Thanks for love ❤️

Gold Toys

Great app for a free...Simple and very easy to use and hope its improve our sales and we get lot of more orders

September 15, 2020

Thanks! Glad to hear you found it very easy to use. We hope Free Shipping Popup improves your sales as well 📈

Sings My Soule Boutique

I love the customization of the app! It pops up in the middle of the screen which I think is perfect...I want it in their face. I think it will really increase my average order value. I love it!

August 30, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! Free Shipping Popup is even more customizable with the Customization app plan. 😉 Hope it will increase your AOV too! 📈

Project Downtown

I used this app to make an animation whenever a customer adds to cart a product of mine. nice app overall i like it a lot.

Thanks a lot!

France Adopt'

très bonne application, je recommande à tous d'installer l'application pour leur boutique internet..

Merci 😃

Kaia's Essentials

Wonderful App. Met my needs perfectly! It worked to the standards and I didn't have to waste time looking for another one found this one right off the bat!

Thanks! 😃

Happy Flute Shop

Tried different apps to see how they worked , this one was the best I found. Very intuitive and easy to set up.

I loved it.

August 15, 2020

Thanks ❤️ ! We tried to make it intuitive and easy to use.
We also hope it will work for you and increase your AOV.

Jo's Candies

App is installed and meets our needs in notifying customers how close they are to meeting our free shipping. Great job!

August 1, 2020

Thanks! Looking forward for your Shopify store launched and Free Shipping Popup live there 😃

mydedor

I am trying and it feels like what I need, I sell jewelry. Suggestions can be customized somewhere on the homepage.

August 1, 2020

Thanks for your feedback on Free Shipping Popup! ✨ We are glad to see you as a user. If you need anything just let us know.

ChicSwimwear

Beautiful app. Promise alot. Ill try now the free plan. If works well i will upgrade to next level. I like the drone. Hope it brings sells up.

July 14, 2020

Thanks for your kind words ❤️ We hope Free Shipping Popup brings more sales and you upgrade to the next level too!