Free Shipping Popup

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Granny Egypt

Location Egypt

It's very useful app, suggests to use it.. AMAZING APP WITH PERFECT CHOICES
hope you have more support!

November 4, 2020

Thank you so much! We wish you success in your business 😉

Spark Nails

I wish you could customize the CSS on inside the application, but besides that it works great! I'll definetly be using it

November 4, 2020

Hello! This functionality is available starting from the Customization plan. I sent you an instruction on how to use it.

Glitzy Swan

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I do like this app and it functions nicely. I am using the free plan. So far it seems to run smoothly.

October 31, 2020

Hey! Thank you for being for so long with us. I wish you the store growth so you can switch to a higher plan soon! 💪

NAILBYKINGPRESS

Time spent using app 37 minutes

Love it this app is really amazing great for your small business and very easy to set up on your own

Thank you!

NASTJA swim

Location Australia

I used this app to notify my clients of free shipping and I really like the way it has a really nice graphic design

Thank you! I hope your clients also enjoy it 😉

Mapmoments

Location Germany

Its pretty easy to configure and I am looking forward to see if it helps my conversion rate. Ill tell you as soon as I have some records

October 22, 2020

Thank you! We can't wait to see your numbers.

Masques Français

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Smooth and user friendly app to boost your average basket. The free plan is already a good addition with flexible parameters.
A must have for your eshop.

October 21, 2020

Thanks, definitely a must have! Wish you a constantly growing number of customers, so you upgrade to more powerful app plans 😉

Café de America

Gawd... if only EVERY. SINGLE. APP. were this effective/easy to install and get going. It took all of 10 seconds. It's simple. I love it.

October 13, 2020

Thank you! We're trying to leave it simple but functional enough. Good luck with your shop! 👍

Rivieras World

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is exactly what I needed to inform properly my customer about the free shipping, it is very easy to use and the support helps you customize it according to your theme. Very efficient, I recommend !

October 9, 2020

We glad to hear it! We're always there if you need any help.

onnidress.thailand

Location Thailand

this is what i was looking for my website! it is really easy to install and use. thanks and i will upgrade plan soon :)

October 9, 2020

Thank you for the feedback and good luck with your shop 🙂!