Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 26, 2020

I do like this app and it functions nicely. I am using the free plan. So far it seems to run smoothly.

Glitzy Swan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
ASoft replied October 31, 2020

Hey! Thank you for being for so long with us. I wish you the store growth so you can switch to a higher plan soon! 💪

October 26, 2020

Love it this app is really amazing great for your small business and very easy to set up on your own

NAILBYKINGPRESS
Time spent using app: 37 minutes

Thank you!

October 25, 2020

I used this app to notify my clients of free shipping and I really like the way it has a really nice graphic design

NASTJA swim
Time spent using app: 10 months

Thank you! I hope your clients also enjoy it 😉

October 21, 2020

Its pretty easy to configure and I am looking forward to see if it helps my conversion rate. Ill tell you as soon as I have some records

Mapmoments
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 days
ASoft replied October 22, 2020

Thank you! We can't wait to see your numbers.

October 21, 2020

Smooth and user friendly app to boost your average basket. The free plan is already a good addition with flexible parameters.
A must have for your eshop.

Masques Français
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
ASoft replied October 21, 2020

Thanks, definitely a must have! Wish you a constantly growing number of customers, so you upgrade to more powerful app plans 😉

October 12, 2020

Gawd... if only EVERY. SINGLE. APP. were this effective/easy to install and get going. It took all of 10 seconds. It's simple. I love it.

Café de America
Time spent using app: 4 months
ASoft replied October 13, 2020

Thank you! We're trying to leave it simple but functional enough. Good luck with your shop! 👍

October 8, 2020

This is exactly what I needed to inform properly my customer about the free shipping, it is very easy to use and the support helps you customize it according to your theme. Very efficient, I recommend !

Rivieras World
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
ASoft replied October 9, 2020

We glad to hear it! We're always there if you need any help.

October 8, 2020

this is what i was looking for my website! it is really easy to install and use. thanks and i will upgrade plan soon :)

onnidress.thailand
Thailand
Time spent using app: 4 days
ASoft replied October 9, 2020

Thank you for the feedback and good luck with your shop 🙂!

October 7, 2020

The app works great, it's easy to use and has enough but not too much possibilities for customisations. Manual color customisations could be nice?

Pii Poo Oy
Finland
Time spent using app: 5 months
ASoft replied October 8, 2020

Thank you! I've just sent you an email that explains how to customize your popup. There're a bunch of different options and it's really easy to do. We are always here if you need any help 🙏..

October 3, 2020

Great app! love how smoothly it works without any problems. I use it on all of my stores and it really gets the job done!

Gameday Lux
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
ASoft replied October 3, 2020

Thanks! Great to read that you use it on all of your stores!