Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

Ginger Cosmetics

I like the app. Simple, easy to use, not expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 16, 2020

Thanks for sharing 💞 Good luck with your deliveries in Latvia, Lithuania & Estonia during these times. Hope your customers will like Free Shipping Popup too!

Play Date Collection

App is now live on our site after getting great support from the developer caused by some integration issues. Kudos to the support team!

April 14, 2020

Thanks! We're always here if you need help. Good luck with your sales!

Perham Prints

Great app, helped to boost average sale through the click of a button. Very easy to install and no hassle

April 13, 2020

Thank you! We are glad that it works for you and boosts your AOV metric. We hope your sales will continue growing!

Impact Berry

We are using the Free Shipping Popup at https://impactberry.com.hk to let the user know, he/she can easily achieve free shipping by adding another item.
Praises go to Dmitry from the team, who solved an issue with setup instantly by being highly responsive and fixing in the code. Highly recommended.

April 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! We are always glad to help. Great to see you and Dmitry resolved the issue you had. Good luck ✌🏼

Waxify Candles

Only installed it today but it looks great and very easy to work with and customise, hoping it increases our average order value . thanks

April 12, 2020

Thanks for sharing your experience! We are really glad you find Free Shipping Popup very easy to work with and customise. Hope the app increases your average order value as well 📈

The Primitive Heart Boutique

I started using the 'free' version of this app recently the pop up was easy to create and it works perfectly. As my business increases I will move my subscription from free to paid. Excellent service to date

April 2, 2020

Thanks for letting us and other merchants know about your experience! We are glad you like Free Shipping Popup. Hope your business increases so you'll move to the highest app plan eventually 😃

FuelTech USA

This app works great! It does exactly what we were after by making the user aware of a goal they need to reach and reminds them each time they add something to the cart. The developer was also extremely helpful with a quick fix in order for it to work properly with our ajax cart. A++ experience!

March 9, 2020

Thank you for this great review! We were glad to quickly fix the AJAX cart problem. Hope you'll continue enjoying Free Shipping Popup without any problems.

rocksnob

very good working good like all ways about the software working on product needed to sell on my store

March 4, 2020

Thanks! 😃 We are glad you enjoy using Free Shipping Popup.

Supergsund

I rate 5 stars, because they are only 5 stars :-) It's really a great APP. Easy to install, easy to setup and easy to use. Especially if you have not so many products on you're store because you are maybe specialised on your own and less manufacturing products - like us - the APP can help you that customers get ready to "overcome" the "hurdle" of delivery-costs you maybe have to raise because of internal calculations. Last but not least: The support is really great. Five stars as well!! After we had a problem the support was immediately solving it. AND this
although the problem (as it turned out) was on our side. In our code. But they solved the problem anyway and shortly. Many thanks! Try it :-) Thank's Stefan

February 12, 2020

Stefan, thanks so much for your generous review! 🙏🏼 We are glad that it was easy for you to install, setup and use Free Shipping Popup. Also it's our pleasure to help merchants like you and make your experience better. You made our day 😃

CasualBusiness

Great! I enjoyed the process. It was so easy and fast to implement into my shop! I am a big fan. I recommend.

February 10, 2020

Thanks a lot for sharing! ❤️ We are glad you enjoyed setting up Free Shipping Popup. Hope your further experience will smooth as well.