Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited May 25, 2020

The shipping pop up looks so professional and is fully customisable to my store's colours and fonts etc...love it..!!
Sergey is also very helpful and super responsive to a small issue I was having. He even booked in aa Google Hangout with me so I could share my screen and the issue was resolved in about 3 minutes..!!
Thank you so much, Sergey and the team :)

Bugsy Pet Supplies
Time spent using app: 2 days
ASoft replied May 25, 2020

Thanks so much for your great review! ❤️ And thanks for bearing with us during having some issues.
-Sergey

Edited May 21, 2020

I like the support video's! They are very clear and help you to fill in all the steps. You can customize in no time!

Becomeshop
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 days
ASoft replied May 21, 2020

It's great you mentioned it. Thanks a lot! ❤️ We tried to make it informative and simple at the same time. We wish you all the best with your business!

May 19, 2020

Awesome app with many features! This would be great when my online store is ready to launch. It really adds to the website.

Thelashdripco
Time spent using app: 3 days
ASoft replied May 21, 2020

Thank you and good luck with your new store! 👍

May 19, 2020

great addition to my site, any App like this will surly help with sales - and to think its FREE its a no brainer

Artisan furniture online
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
ASoft replied May 21, 2020

Thanks a ton for the review! We hope it'll help you to increase your sales.

April 30, 2020

Es perfecta, te ayuda a la ahora de poder captar clientes que abandonan su carrito, Sirve para cualquier tienda que quieras montar!

Sales wordlwide
Spain
Time spent using app: 7 days
ASoft replied April 30, 2020

Gracias 😊

April 15, 2020

I like the app. Simple, easy to use, not expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginger Cosmetics
Latvia
Time spent using app: 21 days
ASoft replied April 16, 2020

Thanks for sharing 💞 Good luck with your deliveries in Latvia, Lithuania & Estonia during these times. Hope your customers will like Free Shipping Popup too!

April 14, 2020

App is now live on our site after getting great support from the developer caused by some integration issues. Kudos to the support team!

Play Date Collection
Philippines
Time spent using app: 6 days
ASoft replied April 14, 2020

Thanks! We're always here if you need help. Good luck with your sales!

April 13, 2020

Great app, helped to boost average sale through the click of a button. Very easy to install and no hassle

Perham Prints
Time spent using app: 4 days
ASoft replied April 13, 2020

Thank you! We are glad that it works for you and boosts your AOV metric. We hope your sales will continue growing!

April 12, 2020

We are using the Free Shipping Popup at https://impactberry.com.hk to let the user know, he/she can easily achieve free shipping by adding another item.
Praises go to Dmitry from the team, who solved an issue with setup instantly by being highly responsive and fixing in the code. Highly recommended.

Impact Berry
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 4 days
ASoft replied April 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! We are always glad to help. Great to see you and Dmitry resolved the issue you had. Good luck ✌🏼

Edited April 11, 2020

Only installed it today but it looks great and very easy to work with and customise, hoping it increases our average order value . thanks

Waxify Candles
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ASoft replied April 12, 2020

Thanks for sharing your experience! We are really glad you find Free Shipping Popup very easy to work with and customise. Hope the app increases your average order value as well 📈