Increase order values
Increase total order value by showing a free shipping goal bar that updates in real time with progressive messages and visuals.
Local currency conversion
Automatically convert the goal value displayed on the free shipping goal bar into the visitor's local currency.
Customers love our designs
Our free shipping goal bars capture attention with vibrantly animated designs you can customize to fit your store.
About Pretty Free Shipping Goal Bar
Three of the most important metrics for a store’s success are conversion rate, order value and life time value of a customer. Your conversion rate is the percentage of website visitors that buy something from your store, your order value is the average amount someone spends when they make an order on your store, and your life time value is the average projected amount a customer will spend on your store.
Together, these 3 metrics are some of the pillars of a successful ecommerce store. Free Shipping Progress Bar helps to improve all three of these metrics, helping you turn your store into a successful ecommerce business.
How does this app improve conversion rate, order value and life time value?
- It’s no secret that customers significantly value and seek out free shipping for their orders. By showing that you offer free shipping through a free shipping goal bar, you convert customers that may have looked elsewhere for alternatives with free shipping.
- By tying your free shipping offer to a cart goal, you’re adding incentive for customers to purchase more to gain free shipping, increasing your average order value and life time value.
Automatically convert into your customer’s local currency, ethically.
- Optionally convert the free shipping goal value displayed on the goal bar from your default currency into the visitor's local currency automatically based off their geolocation.
- Before accessing your customer’s location to identify their local currency, the free shipping goal bar first asks your customer for permission to access their location. This way both our app and your store helps to respect your customer’s right to privacy.
Your store, your way.
- Customize your progressive messages to match your brand’s tone and entice your customers.
- Optionally link your free shipping goal bar to a target URL to direct customers.
- Optionally hide your free shipping goal bar on mobile or include a close button.
- 5 styles of goal bar designs, 4 free color presets and 21 pro-only color presets to choose from.
- Show your free shipping goal bar on select pages or after the customer has reached a certain percentage of your cart goal to fine tune the timing of your free shipping offer.
Easy to install, easy to use.
- Unlimited number of impressions with absolutely no branding of our own on your free shipping goal bars for both the free and pro plan.
- Everything you need is automatically installed, no developers needed.
- No code needed to be removed from your theme if you decide to uninstall the app.
- Comprehensive FAQ to help with any questions you have.
- Live chat support right from the app, with email support available.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
This is what I want!! I've tyried many apps, but none of them can meed my need, only this one is what I want! Thank you so much!!
Thank you for the great 5 star review, I am glad you like the app - Mitch
Ann More Products
I have been using this app., now for a few weeks and I love it! thanks to the developers of this app., and grateful that it free not just priced. I also highly recommend this app., I didn't upgrade and don't need to because I only ship from USA to USA.
Thank you so much for this great 5 star review, I am glad you like the app - Mitch
This app is amazing! It has a very professional image and it's VERY EASY to implement. I HIGHLY Recommend it!
Thank you for your kind words! Glad you like the app. - Mitch