Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Politically Incorrect Society

I enjoy this app and it's benefits to my e-commerce store on Shopify. It has proved itself to be worth the purchase.

Seek No Approval

This app seems to do what it says, i like it so far, as in i already m getting traffic to my page. would highly recomend so far so good for day 1

direct delievers

i just dowload now and i got one impression i hope it should be work z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z

narutomerch2020

great and quick work. i got my first impression in minutes, hopefully this app turns my sales up and helps me grow more traffic

GoldenPigs

NEVER!!!! It just pup some 404 error on my site... :))) Good one. And of course for the free plan you don't have customer support. Lame.

Lannie J's

I love this app, have everything I needed to help my store grow better. Nothing needs to be added at all, perfect as is.

FreeFra

I used this app to boost audience and sales. i would like to review this app after trial period to verify its functionability

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be useful for your business more in the next time. Also, we will improve the app better in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

Abedah-Online

I relay like this apps.. thanks alot for this one................................................................................

CARRI ONN

only fake impression and no quality traffic to stores.
I tried trial for 3 days and canceled it, and no cancellation confirmation came and every day email receiving regarding will be charged after trial period over.
dont waste time and energy to install and for free fake impression.

Thank you for your feedback.

You are a new user, so please give the app more time to operate. We hope that the app will be useful for your business more and received new reviews in the next time.

Naz Beauty

this app help me a lot to reach more customers with wider marketing platform and more product displa