Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Jef671market

Nice app cant wait to see my store grow with this application. I will come back to change my rating once I see growth

Hi there,

We were so pleased to hear from you. We hope that you will have great experiences more.

See more our apps at https://eggflow.com/apps

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

FishingHack

I am using this app to try to get some advertising and sales. Hope it generates some. Will change rating in needed. Easy set up.

The Hempire Hub

Early day so I am still testing out the app for my online store. Once I start recieving results I shall change the rating. There are a free plan but also a monthly payment plans

falseaim

i used this app and it really helped bring more traffic and inflate more sales. I would highly recommend

Hi there,

We were so pleased to hear from you. We hope that you will have great experiences more next time.

Frap Exports

had an amazing experience with this app. easy to use and not confusing. i wish the trial was longer though.

Hi there,

We were so pleased to hear from you. We will note your request about the app and change it in the future.

We hope that you will have great experiences more next time.

demilate

I really like what it does but i dont like the quality of the pictures at the bottom of my website.

Hi there,

We were so pleased to hear from you. We will note your feedback and update them better.

EMART

It is best i like it show you also may like........................................................

May 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. We hope that we will bring to you many benefits more in the future.
To learn more knowledge about Instant Traffic, please do refer to our FAQ:

Best Regards,

Pure Sense Moda & Estilo

todo bien pero hasta ahorita no he tenido el exito que yo quisiera aunque al parecer esta bien, lo que no me gusta que es esten promocionando en mi tienda productos de otras tiendas, creo que la intención es que promocionen productos de mi tienda solamente, no se si se pueda hacer eso

Hola,

Gracias por tus comentarios.

Dentro de nuestra capacidad, proporcionaremos herramientas para ayudarlo con ciertos aspectos de su negocio. Ayudaremos a que su anuncio se muestre para obtener la mayor cantidad de tráfico, pero si se hace clic en el anuncio o no, dependerá por completo del contenido del anuncio.
Si es un usuario nuevo, dele más tiempo a la aplicación para que funcione de manera efectiva.
Además, Instant Traffic le permite aumentar el tráfico a su tienda mediante el intercambio de anuncios de productos con las tiendas de los socios, por lo que verá los anuncios de otros socios y viceversa. Significa que sus anuncios todavía se muestran en otras tiendas para llegar a clientes potenciales y aumentar el tráfico de su tienda.

Esperamos que tenga una gran experiencia la próxima vez.

Póngase en contacto con nosotros si necesita asistencia o información por chat en vivo o correo electrónico (felicia@eggflow.com)

¡Suerte con tu negocio!
Equipo de soporte de Eggflow.
---------------------------------------------

Thank you for your feedback.

Within our ability, we will provide tools to help you with certain aspects of your business. We will help your ad be shown to get the most traffic, but whether or not the ad is clicked will still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
If you are a new user, please give the app more time to operate effectively.
Besides, Instant Traffic allows you to increase traffic to your store by exchanging product ads with partner's stores, so you will see other partner's ads and vice versa. It means that your ads are still displayed in other stores to reach potential customers and grow your store traffic.

We hope that you will have great experiences next time.

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Good luck with your business!

HC Appliances

I wish it was freekjdf;lknflkasfoho;isaherohfoiashfopiashfopuashfpoasufoauhfoasuhfpoasdhfoasudhfluashdfzljaksdfhouaslkhdf.;lihqdw;ohi

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have great experiences with our app. If you have any questions, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Southern Stella Boutique

Very easy to install and got started in just a few clicks. I have gotten a ton of impressions but no clicks yet. We will see if it gets better as time goes on!

Thank you for your feedback.

That's fantastic. We hope that you will have great experiences in the future.

To use the app more effectively, please do refer to our FAQ:

See more our apps at https://eggflow.com/apps

If you need any assistance or information, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Good luck with your business!