Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Ace Gadgets World

Nice App! Im really happy with this app......................................................................................................................................

March 25, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be useful for your business more in the next time. Also, we will improve the app better in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business!

Eggflow Support Team.

Pelusastore

good i still look how is working but look good to me , let see to pass of the time how works... nice

March 8, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Good luck with your business!

Eggflow Support Team.

Neverland In a Box

I used this app to help me expand customer engagement, Its gotten 6 views over 13 hours.. I wish it had more of a reach for the target audience im attempting to reach

Leggings Sporty

The reason only a 3 is because I only came onboard yesterday. So to give a proper rate I would need at least 7 days to see the result. But even after less than 24 hours there have been over 100 impressions but unfortunately no clicks just yet. Time is needed here.

Max Easy Store

enjoying so far, but its early days yet to be sure if i shall keep it. I havent had a large enough traffic data to make an informed decision.

Soft Skin Beauty

Bonjour, j'utilise cette application pour promouvoir ma boutique, je vois, j'ai 2260 $ avec 85 click. Je vois cette somme d'argent sur Instant Buy sur ma boutique Shopify. Comment je peux faire transferer tout mon argent sur mon compte bancaire or paypal?

Dopamine Factory

The app is really helpful. I started seeing results and traffic gain within one day with the free trial. I will definitely be subscribing.

Miu-su

I used this ad to get my product out there and draw people into my store. Fortunate for me I have had almost 1400 impressions in the first week! I'm impressed.Amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!

6-glass shot dispenser

I use this app to help get instant traffic to my online stores. It is super simple and easy to manage.

Gorgés De Soleil

amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!