Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Retro-Clout

very good ap i just need to understand what banner it has on my page as i dont know which one to delete

September 13, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Can you tell us more about the banner that appears on your store? Please send us a screenshot about that banner via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com. We will support you.

That'sSoLivy Boutique

I like this app, but please push my business more, I haven't received any customers from this app yet, but I think it was a positive decision to add for my business.

Stores-R-Uz

It has brought a little over one hundred impressions but has not driven much traffic to my site yet.

Sex addicts

No views to my actual website which is kinda funny since my stuff is supposedly getting views, an I have pop ups of someone else’s store

Just Blaire

Meh, just here 'cause they force you to. Not sure what else to say. Used it for 2 days and still no traffics yet.

Geeks Unleashed

Not really easy to navigate. I see my products pop up but cant tell if their popping up on my site or others as well. I like the idea of traffic exchange. The other thing is that it wont let you go past stage 3 without leaving a review. Let me get through the app to leave a review

August 28, 2019

Thank you for choosing us.

In fact, seeing your ads being shown in your own store is normal. Your ads are still displayed in other stores to reach potential customers and grow your store traffic. Therefore, you do not worry about this issue.

To learn more knowledge about Instant Traffic, please do refer to our FAQ:

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

MLMPFOREVER

needed traffic they helped me bring it. not much happening though not working as i figured. no help.

August 25, 2019

LoveSherè House of Styles

Using this app to help drive traffic. Haven't had it long enough to be prompted to give a honest review.

August 22, 2019

Tails and Toes

This app has allowed me to get more views hopefully this will convert into sales. Alongside this it is free to use

August 22, 2019

Mr.solar tools

if able to help sell more, will come to new review now still do not find the exact results. Now I used.

August 18, 2019