Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Dizify Store

the best app for free traffic, although i wish the ad was more customisable so it would fit my stores theme

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be useful for your business more in the next time. Also, we will improve the app better in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

Stock Roof

very nice - very nice - -love work with this essay to use and simple no need to do anything after that

Thank you for your feedback.

That's wonderful. We hope that the app will be useful for your business more in the next time.

F.T.O Fashion Store

so far good no complain if it is me i give it a try to see what u get out of it free traffic not loose anything by trying it.

The Luminous Palace

This app gave me numerous impressions so far, hopefully, it continues and I get some clicks! I'm pleased so far.

Cactus Lovers

I used this app to help optimize my website and get better results for all the products that I have in my store

wikites

This app drives traffic to your site which is very helpful, especially considering it is doing it for free.

aurorast

I think this app will help me with my business and increase sales. I is very user friendly. Great app. good application

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will be received more benefits and have new reviews in the future.

1st 4 Fashion

First need to use Instant Traffic for a while before I can comment. but if it Brings the traffic to my sites then they'll def get 6****** from us.

JBRODE

Bazoush

cfvgfgfgfdgdfgdfgfgfgfdgdfgfgdgfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgfgfdgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfdgdfgfdgdfgdfgdfgfdgfdgfdgdfgdfgdfgfdgfdgfd

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be useful for you business.