Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Stitch Kraft

zzzzzzzzzzzzz. falling asleep. you cant edit anything or show how or where your ads get seen . theres not really proof ? show more info .

Seo Digital Club

No response at all. It says we are available for live chat but no one is there. Waste of time nothing more!

November 25, 2020

Hi Seo Digital Club,

Thank you for your feedback.

You may have reached us out of non-business hours. Also, due to the time zone difference, our support team can't respond to you immediately. You can leave us a message via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com). We will get back to you as soon as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

TEDY Concept

I used this app to increase the traffic ,till now it goes ok,i will come back with an review in a couple of days with more details about how it went

Hi TEDY Concept,

Thank you for your feedback.

That's great. We hope that you will have more good experiences in the future.

AllDealzz

I specifically indicated and chose the option to not have sexual products advertised on my store and after only the second day sexual products are popping up on my site! Would not recommend.

Hi AllDealzz,

Thank you for your feedback.

Currently, advertising products are very diverse, so the application can not recognize all of them to block them. We apologize to you on this matter. Our developers will continue to upgrade the app even better to bring merchants more benefits.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Shirley's Candles & More

It seems ok so far.. will update later once I see more activity. Hope it does what I am needing it to do.

Thank you for your feedback.

That's great. We hope that you will have more good experiences in the future.

Metropolish

Hi Metropolish,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more good experiences as using the app. We look forward to hearing the new review from you.

Makeep

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire...je l'as trouvé super application. Ça donne de l'aide.

Salut,

Merci pour votre avis.

C'est génial. Nous espérons que vous aurez plus de bonnes expériences à l'avenir.

Si vous rencontrez des problèmes, veuillez nous contacter par chat en direct ou par e-mail
(felicia@eggflow.com)

Bonne chance avec ton entreprise!
Équipe d'assistance Eggflow.

Dimension santé plus

This app seem great, i use it the first time and im satisfy in one hour, i recommand it for the bigginer of e-commer

Thank you for your feedback.

That's great. We hope that it will bring more benefits to you in the future.

mypetsstore

This app helped me good for my marketing strategy with my new Online Shop on Shopify store. good to use

Thank you for your feedback.

That's great. We hope that it will bring more benefits to you in the future.

AllBargains2GO

I used the app and It helps a lot driving traffic to my website and Sales have increased. It can be more better if it includes paied advertising our subcribers websites.

Thank you for your feedback.

That's great. We hope that it will bring more benefits to you in the future. Besides, we will note your feedback to improve the app better in next time.