Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

It's a Doodle Thing

Just installed not sure how to review at this point. will update my review when it drives traffic to the store

Adelfi Beauty

It’s not straight forward. How do I drive INSTANT traffic to my shopify? I’m unable to successful navigate through the app for some reason. Please help!

Anea Design's

Okay for starters. Just signed up...will update once I get the hang of it. I will say the site is fairly easy to use which is a plus!

BAM! (Bits And More)

(bit of an update) It does seem to be driving minimal traffic at the moment.

I only gave 3 star review because i really feel 5 products in the free version is not enough to really get a scope of how the app is performing,

I think there should be a minimum of 10 products in the free version as this would give us a real idea of what's happening and would definitely entice me for sure to upgrade should it prove feasible.

I also feel that having to scroll through 70% of a page before anything is seen is useless also, it really needs to be seen straight away.

Savy & Roo

I use this app to help me bring more customers to my store
to buy the products that they like to buy

Distant Outdoors

it asked me to review before i got any results

ChargeWhat

Lets See how well it works. will update the review once I see what progress is made. So Fare it Has a very sleek and easy to follow design.

Union Bluff Watch Co.

i just downloaded this app and havent really done anything with it yet but it bassically just forced me to write a review.

cathchi

just installed this app need more time to review it's progress and performance will submit later as the app begins to work.

UR

I've just installed the app and I like the sound of everything, let's see how it goes, great so far. :)