Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Armitola

This app helped me for my marketing strategy with my Online Shop on Shopify.
Thanks a lot for the help.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

That's great. We hope that it will bring more benefits to you in the future.

If you have any issues, please contact us via live chat or email
( felicia@eggflow.com)

Roosonboard

More free options ?and I don’t get why I need to write this review cause I’m not sure what to say ,thanks

Hi Roosonboard,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can skip the review if you have no experience with the app as it is optional. We hope the application will benefit you and be received new reviews in the near future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a great day!

sweetly curvy

At a first glance I start having more interactions with my site. I definitely recommend it. Good job!

Hi sweetly curvy,

Thank you for your feedback.

That's great. We hope that you will have more good experiences in the future.

If you have any issues, please contact us via live chat or email
( felicia@eggflow.com)

Eggflow Support Team.

Gemelli Rogue Fashion Ltd.

I love this app but I wish the whole app was free. I want to be able to have at least 7 add categories excluded

Thank you for your feedback.

We will note your feedback and improve the app better in the future. If you have any other feedback or need any assistance, please let us know via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

bigstely

good it a very good app I have ever used for the free advertising of my onine store.I would suggest you to intall this app.

We hope that you will be received many benefits in the furture.

Feel free to let us know if you have any issues via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

The Tech Beauty

banksworld500.Myshopify.com

I use this app to boost traffic to banksworld500 pour it on shopify.Im very anxious as to see what more you have to offer as this store grows into the shopify monster.

CCS Best Products Online

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. A GREAT APP 4 EVERYONE

Paradise Smoke Island

Worst app ever I keeps putting ads on my website that I don't want anymore. Its say to spend money to remove the ads which is crazy I have tried reaching out to support but they are not answering I hope this would get there attention and remove those ads that I don't want and finally delete the app forever

October 26, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Because there are many other merchants who also need support, the support team is overloaded, so we cannot respond immediately to you. So we hope you sympathize. We always try to provide the best customer support. Regarding your request, we re-checked your store and found that the ad came from the sixads app. Our app has been disabled in your store, so it can not show up in the store anymore. Due to the same features, you may be confused. So, please check the application list again.

Besidse, to promote your product better without showing your partner ads in the store, you can refer the plan which is upgrade of Instant Traffic. if you don't mind, we can send an detail email more to you about it. So, please keep an eye on the email.

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

AutoParts For Everyone

havent gotten much traffic but i iwlll continue to see where this goes i guess for not if not i guess