Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Dark Shade Canvas

It is too early to tell if this App works or not. More analysis necessary. I am hopeful that this will bring more traffic to my store.

Catchup Apparel

I am installing the app for the first time and hoping that this will establish a larger audience. I"m hopeful and I will return again to make an assessment. I give the app a 3 star for ease of install and appearance.

Special Dimension

IF Good App i will comeback to re-avaliate! Lets see if it works or not. If yes, i will come back. But for sure that this app doesnt do miracles!! So ...

Personal Security,Video and Dash Cam Store

Sounds good. Just came across it on Shopify apps. Happy to give it a go on a new store and see if it can attract more traffic.

Seed To Sprout

was pretty easy to set up haven't used it yet so i am writing this review to get er going. hopefully it drives some serious traffic my way and it is actually organic. check out the store and support a great cause with a tree planted with every purchase! https://www.fromseedtosprout.ca/

Linchpin Clothing Co

This app is asking for a review before even using it or seeing metrics, which throws up a few flags, but the concept is promising so i'll give them a few starts for concept. Will update the review depending on execution of that concept and whether or not they deliver on their promises.

Nestor Pool

I just begin using this app I will return with a full review after I have a couples day using it, but so far it's looking good.

Stopshopandscroll

Just downloaded the App and looking forward to the potential growth of my new online store. thank you egg flow.#stopshopandscroll

17ShortStop.com

3 stars because I just downloaded. I'll update in 30 days. Let's see if this is what it says it is.

Middle of the Pack

I am downloading this app in hopes of driving more organic traffic, just like the app says. Will update once I use more thoroughly. www.middleofthepack.net