Instant Traffic & Ads , 1.876 anmeldelser

• 7 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
13. december 2023

Eggflow is the ultimate advertising opportunity on the platform. Nowhere else can you get so many visitors for so little money. Eggflow is a user-friendly and easy-to-manage app that helps you showcase your business offerings and discounts, drive free traffic to your store, and increase your sales. With Eggflow, you can quickly create and promote ads on social media, optimize your SEO, and analyze your website performance. Eggflow also offers a free plan for beginners, making it ideal for new businesses. Whether you want to upsell your products, generate leads, or grow your brand awareness, Eggflow is the app for me and the best for beginers. Try it today and see the results for yourself!

WORLDSHOP
Bosnien-Hercegovina
3 dage bruger appen
3. december 2023

very good app. easy to use. with the free plan you can get free traffic. cant argue with the results. plan to upgrade soon. the price is well worth the value.

Healthy4U
USA
20 dage bruger appen
18. december 2023

Just started. Have to do review ( step 3 ) to get to step 4 , add to circle. That seems kinda unfair, could just be my device. Had trouble with selecting my chosen items from my inventory and had to settle for items that were not my top choices. Don't think it's really fair to ask for a " handout " good review in the set up process, in order to proceed through the setup steps when NOTHING HAS EVEN BEEN TESTED YET.
We'll see. I like the concept, but have tried other exchanges almost exactly the same and nobody clicks, period . You get impressions, no human interaction.

Successful Endeavors Topseat
USA
8 dage bruger appen
11. januar 2024

I’ve been using for just a few days, but it comes in handy when you’re starting and want to drive traffic to your store. Hope it all goes well.

Spring Luxe
Schweiz
6 dage bruger appen
16. januar 2024

Easy to use, has a free plan, promotes okay i guess, havent been using it for long enough to actually give a solid assessment if it helps my store

TheLiberalStop
Israel
5 dage bruger appen
Redigeret 20. november 2023

Amazing very easy to use and simple. Soon I learn more how to use the app I’ll upgrade my account

BlackMars
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
18. januar 2024

Performs good but not getting much visitors and no transparency to where adds are getting displayed

Little Gigglers World
12 dage bruger appen
31. december 2023

The app is great. I have been receiving impressions from the exchange ads. Hopefully it turns into sales in the next few days

Tech Home Trends
4 dage bruger appen
28. oktober 2023

seems to crash when adding products but found a refresh normally shows that the product has been added. only been using for a few days and had 70 impressions with one click. but for a free advert thats still 70 more impressions than nothing.

Lust Lux
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
22. december 2023

Hello, I installed the application more than 24 hours ago and have not had any impressions and consequently no visits. Why? Thank you, I'll wait!

Corsair of the Orient