Anmeldelser (1.934)

• 8 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
26. april 2020

Give me a chance to use the app before I have to rate it. I haven't even used the app for a day. Maybe it will work maybe not

Streetart Dealers
Eggflow svarede 27. april 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you are a new user. You can optionally skip the comment session because it is optional. We hope that you will have great experiences more and update new reviews in the future.

Please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com) if you need any assistance or information.

Have a lovely day!
Eggflow Support Team.

Redigeret 15. oktober 2019

Seems to be working well but slowly at the moment. Easy to setup and use. Nice user friendly layout.

Bella Beauty Buys
Irland
Eggflow svarede 15. oktober 2019

Hi Bella Beauty Buys,

Thank you for choosing us. We are happy about that.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!

9. september 2018

Incredible app. It did exactly as it said it would. So happy to have stumbled upon it. Thank you Eggflow.

BlueCollar
13. september 2018

Great app for getting free traffic ! very useful app! I recommend strongly as it helps you grow your business

HandyPandystore
Storbritannien
25. august 2019

I used this app to help me boost my traffic and it did. Thank you so much :). I got about 400 sessions in 2 days and for starter like me it's amazing achievement!

Fit Jewel
Letland
Eggflow svarede 27. august 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are happy about that.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Good luck with your business!

25. februar 2019

I love this app it really helps direct traffic to your store. I really recommend this app to anyone

Pacific NW Products
16. maj 2019

I just loaded this app and it so did not work. Did not load correctly. Oh, and the best part is that the chat support on the site did not work either. I tried to even leave a comment and the submit button did not work for that either. And in case you are wondering if I am mentioning the same thing twice-I'm not.

Night Wear Collections
Eggflow svarede 17. maj 2019

Hello there!

I'm sorry you got such an experience. Sometimes due to timezone differences, it may take a few hours until our open time.

I could not find you live chat record so can you please tell me where you tried to leave your comment? I will take a look at why it wasn't taking in comments and put it on priority fix. Many thanks in advance.

Again, I'm sorry such things happened. If you ever want to give Instant Traffic another chance, I would gladly help you with any problems that come up!

Happy selling!

19. august 2018

Egg-cellent way to boost traffic for free! try it out yourself!

Nana Blue
24. juni 2019

not to sure yet we will see if it really brings in more traffic i wont praise before trying.
will come back in a week and update

Electronic Gaming Market
Eggflow svarede 27. juni 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.

I hope that you will have a good experience with our apps and we can work long term together.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

We are always ready to support you.

Have a nice day!

26. maj 2020

i used this app and it really helped bring more traffic and inflate more sales. I would highly recommend

falseaim
Eggflow svarede 9. juli 2020

Hi there,

We were so pleased to hear from you. We hope that you will have great experiences more next time.