Instant Traffic & Ads , 1.779 anmeldelser

• 7 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 11. oktober 2019

Just started to use it and I love it so far hopefully I start to use more result soon but overall its awesome.

sexytrendss
17 dage bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 14. oktober 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are happy about that.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

Redigeret 14. december 2018

I signed up with this app to get traffic , looks promising. I really hope it helps my store. We shall see.

Empress22
26. oktober 2018

I liked the ease of use of the app. The interface was laid out in a way that I never struggled to get what I needed done.

Something You Forgot
22. juli 2018

Quick and easy to set up. Would recommend

Codebreaker
Storbritannien
15. juni 2020

5mins. I installed this app and I have impressions right away. Really powerful app. I will keep this app since I'm getting free traffic. Nothing to lose.

Wattcodes
8 dage bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 9. juli 2020

Hi there,

We were so pleased to hear from you. We hope that you will have great experiences more.

See more our apps at https://eggflow.com/apps

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Have a lovely day!
Eggflow Support Team.

Redigeret 27. april 2020

parfait je recommande a 100% a teste c est gratuit vous avez rien a perdre que a gagner . Trafic instant c est instantanément

greateabottle
Frankrig
10 dage bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 29. april 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are happy in the deed. We hope that you will have great experiences more have new reviews next time.

If you need any assistance or information, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Best Regards,
Eggflow Support Team.

Redigeret 16. april 2019

awesome app tons of more traffic towards my store and love to help the ad community grow. everyone download please

SweetSpotSteals
24 dage bruger appen
26. august 2018

Great app. Drives traffic to you website instantly.

Icecreamcold Fashion
Redigeret 18. september 2019

I love this app!! It has helped my store alot in the short amount of time that i have had it!!! I would recommend to anyone looking to boost their vistiors to their website! I love how it brought my website more vistors than without this app!

Tiffany's Baby Stop and More!
17 dage bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 20. september 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are happy about that.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

16. marts 2019

this app shows promising results even though it's asking for review before using this app I think this app will perform well

Bobapets