Instant Traffic & Ads , 1.891 anmeldelser

• 7 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
26. oktober 2018

Just starting out with drop shipping and saw this app. Sounds awesome. Free advertising?! How can that go wrong?

SkateOrBust
3. januar 2019

Anyway Online Store's Receive Free Traffic is a Powerful Tool. Very easy to install and set up. I upgraded to target my traffic. Very Satisfied

Here We Have It
6. februar 2019

Une belle découverte! Efficace et rapide à installée! Je la recommande fortement à tout le monde qui veut une page mis de l'avant.

NYM
2. december 2022

Overall has driven decent traffic, more than expected at first. However, my only issue so far has been that I made sure to check the "Exclude adult products" option while choosing relevant ads to show on my webpage, and some adult related products of other stores have still shown up in ads regardless, possibly harming the overall image of my company. If this app figures out a way to fully mitigate adult ads showing up in stores, I would give this a full 5 stars.

Nerilli
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 4. december 2022

Thank you very much. Keep using our app :)

9. august 2019

Just started using this app and it already got my store some impressions immediately. Hope I could get some sales soon. Thank you!

âme sœur boutique
Taiwan
Eggflow svarede 9. august 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

5. april 2023

i have only been using this app for a day and i have only gotten 3 clicks to my website. i will give it a week and see how it goes.

Starnes & Unstable
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 9. april 2023

Hi Starnes & Unstable

Thank you for taking the time to review Instant Traffic on the Shopify App Store. We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear that you've only received 3 clicks to your website so far.

We understand that it can take some time to see results and we appreciate your willingness to give our app a week to see how it goes. We believe that Instant Traffic can help drive more traffic to your website, and we hope that you will see an increase in clicks in the coming days.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help and want to ensure that you have a positive experience using our app.

Thank you again for your review and for choosing Instant Traffic to help grow your business.

Best regards,
The Instant Traffic Team

30. maj 2019

Hopefully this really works!! It's my first time trying it and so far the setup process has been really easy!

Pure Glam
22. juli 2019

Perfect TO USE AND GREAT PRODUCT
NO HASSLES WORKS IMMEDIATELY EASY TO SETUP AND GREAT RESULTS MY STORE

Saimonds_cubic
Holland (Nederlandene)
Eggflow svarede 23. juli 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

1. januar 2020

This app is easy to set up and use. It’s bit early to tell if it will benefit my store hence the rating. I will revise once I can see an actual benefit of using the app.

Revive & Relax
New Zealand
3 måneder bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 2. januar 2020

Hi Revive & Relax,

Thank you for the feedback.

We hope that you will receive benefits and have new reviews in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

Happy new year to you and yours!
Eggflow Support Team.

5. maj 2019

i believe this is a very underrated app. this could really make a huge difference! im looking forward to using it

rey suavo