Instant Traffic & Ads , 1.915 anmeldelser

• 7 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
31. december 2023

The app is great. I have been receiving impressions from the exchange ads. Hopefully it turns into sales in the next few days

Tech Home Trends
Storbritannien
4 dage bruger appen
18. december 2023

Just started. Have to do review ( step 3 ) to get to step 4 , add to circle. That seems kinda unfair, could just be my device. Had trouble with selecting my chosen items from my inventory and had to settle for items that were not my top choices. Don't think it's really fair to ask for a " handout " good review in the set up process, in order to proceed through the setup steps when NOTHING HAS EVEN BEEN TESTED YET.
We'll see. I like the concept, but have tried other exchanges almost exactly the same and nobody clicks, period . You get impressions, no human interaction.

Successful Endeavors Topseat
8 dage bruger appen
3. december 2023

very good app. easy to use. with the free plan you can get free traffic. cant argue with the results. plan to upgrade soon. the price is well worth the value.

Healthy4U
20 dage bruger appen
6. januar 2024

Why am I only allowed to see and select a few of my products to select from to promote? not as advertised.

Nutritional Necessities LLC
Cirka 19 timer bruger appen
7. januar 2024

Eggflow has been great for me so far. I like this app.

Expresss Yourself
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
18. december 2023

Slower but still works, Very easy to use too.

InteriorInnovations
2 måneder bruger appen
14. februar 2024

I tried to install on 3 of my stores every single time I get a 404 error and the app never starts just redirects to their website. Absolute joke

signspop
Storbritannien
10 minutter bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 17. marts 2024

Hi signspop.

I hope this email finds you well. We recently received your feedback regarding difficulties experienced while navigating our product page, including issues with selecting products and pages not opening or freezing. Please allow me to extend our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Your shopping experience is our top priority, and we strive to ensure a seamless and enjoyable journey on our site.

I am writing to inform you that we have thoroughly investigated these issues and have implemented the necessary fixes to resolve them. Our team has worked diligently to ensure that the product page is now fully functional, allowing for smooth navigation and interaction.

Should you still encounter any issues or if there is anything further we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team directly at support@eggflow.com. We are here to help and ensure that your experience with us is nothing short of excellent.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We value your support and look forward to serving you better in the future.

Warm regards,
Felicia
Eggflow Team

15. januar 2024

I recommend this app and it's very good

My Store
Italien
7 dage bruger appen
22. december 2023

Hello, I installed the application more than 24 hours ago and have not had any impressions and consequently no visits. Why? Thank you, I'll wait!

Corsair of the Orient
Brasilien
14 dage bruger appen
28. januar 2024

It's good.

Game Hub
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 7. april 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating – it's much appreciated! We are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with the Instant Traffic app. Our team is dedicated to providing effective solutions and support to help our users grow their traffic effortlessly. If there's anything more we can do for you, or if you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please don't hesitate to reach out.