Instant Traffic & Ads , 1.876 anmeldelser

• 7 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 4. december 2020

recently i find so i can say is easy just add 5 productos to a list, so i see where we go. i hope this work.

Impressive Fads
9 måneder bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 13. december 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

That's great. We hope that you will have more good experiences in the future.

If you have any issues, please contact us via live chat or email
( felicia@eggflow.com)

Redigeret 28. august 2019

Meh, just here 'cause they force you to. Not sure what else to say. Used it for 2 days and still no traffics yet.

Just Blaire
9 måneder bruger appen
12. maj 2020

I use this to find customers to promote Propaganda clothing, dictators wear hoodies women apparel........

Propaganda clothing
8 måneder bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 20. maj 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

It is great. We hope that you will be received many benefits when you choose our app and update reviews in the future.

If you have any questions, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

3. august 2019

pretty cool, i got a lot of impressions, not too many clicks, but on the third day my impressions dropped to 1 sooooo

GOLFING CHAMP
Eggflow svarede 5. august 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

As you know that Instant Traffic helps to show your ads, customers click is depending on their choice. To get visitors you need to have enough time. I hope you will be patient.

To learn more knowledge about how the app work, please do refer to our FAQ: https://help.eggflow.com/section/instant-traffic/

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Eggflow Support Team

Redigeret 22. marts 2019

I use this app to help me bring more customers to my store
to buy the products that they like to buy

Savy & Roo
Redigeret 27. november 2018

Just downloaded the App and looking forward to the potential growth of my new online store. thank you egg flow.#stopshopandscroll

Stopshopandscroll
9. november 2020

I used the app and It helps a lot driving traffic to my website and Sales have increased. It can be more better if it includes paied advertising our subcribers websites.

AllBargains2GO
Storbritannien
6 måneder bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 23. november 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

That's great. We hope that it will bring more benefits to you in the future. Besides, we will note your feedback to improve the app better in next time.

If you have any issues, please contact us via live chat or email
( felicia@eggflow.com)

8. december 2019

The app was very easy to use and allow the product to get visibility. I haven't received any results yet but I'm an optimist and it will work!

Yea Me Apparel
Eggflow svarede 16. december 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

As you know that generating traffic is a long and costly process that involves a lot of different factors and each store has its own unique approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be shown to get the most traffic, but whether or not the ad is clicked will still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
If you are a new user, please give the app more time to operate effectively.
We will develop the app better in the future. If you have any expectations about features, please share it with us. It will be very useful.

You can refer to our Blog: https://blog.eggflow.com/

Reach us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Eggflow Support Team

Redigeret 4. september 2019

I like this app, but please push my business more, I haven't received any customers from this app yet, but I think it was a positive decision to add for my business.

That'sSoLivy Boutique
27. november 2018

3 stars because I just downloaded. I'll update in 30 days. Let's see if this is what it says it is.

17ShortStop.com