Instant Traffic & Ads , 1.901 anmeldelser

• 7 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 25. maj 2020

Good app In the Shopify, Greate helpfull nice, I can Promote it, you can join with us, buy our product

Ledies Home
Sri Lanka
Cirka 24 timer bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 9. juli 2020

Hi there,

We were so pleased to hear from you. This is a good sign of developing the business. We hope that you will have great experiences more next time.

See more our apps at https://eggflow.com/apps

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Have a lovely day!
Eggflow Support Team.

Redigeret 13. oktober 2018

I just installed the app. I am excited to see what kind of traffic it brings to my store. So far i love the feel of the app. Will update my review again later.

Mr. HOT SOX
Cirka 24 timer bruger appen
3. oktober 2019

This app is Amazing, great customer service and so friendly to use! Thank you so much Instant traffic!

Pure Reflection
Cirka 23 timer bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 7. oktober 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are happy about that.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

21. september 2019

i used this app for my store after spending alot money on FB ads. This app works amazing. Try it and love it

Rainbow
Cirka 23 timer bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 23. september 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are happy about that.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

19. juli 2023

This app allows me to do promote my product. The interface is easy to navigate and I find everything I need quickly.

Aesthetics Designer Label
Indien
Cirka 15 timer bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 19. august 2023

Thank you so much for your positive 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that Eggflow Instant Traffic is helping you promote your products effectively.

We're glad that you find the interface easy to navigate and that it meets your needs efficiently. If you have any questions, need assistance, or want to explore more features, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Your feedback and support are greatly appreciated. If you continue to have a positive experience and find the app valuable, we'd be grateful if you could consider sharing your ongoing impressions through a review.

Thank you for choosing Eggflow Instant Traffic, and here's to continued success in promoting your products!

Best regards,
Felicia Ng
Eggflow Team

3. oktober 2018

Really helpful application for driving traffic towards my store. thanks again will recommend to others

JK I-DEALS
Storbritannien
16. maj 2023

If you're looking for an app to boost your website's traffic and attract more visitors, Instant Traffic might be just what you need. This app offers a range of features designed to help you increase your website's visibility and attract more clicks.

One of the standout features of Instant Traffic is its ability to analyze your website and provide you with customized recommendations for improving your search engine optimization (SEO). With the help of this app, you can identify the keywords that are driving traffic to your site, as well as those that could use some improvement. You'll also receive suggestions for optimizing your content, including your page titles, meta descriptions, and image tags.

In addition to its SEO features, Instant Traffic also offers a range of tools for increasing your website's social media presence. The app allows you to schedule and publish posts to your social media accounts, as well as track your engagement metrics to see what's working and what's not.

Overall, if you're looking for a comprehensive app to help you boost your website's traffic, Instant Traffic is definitely worth checking out. Its powerful SEO and social media tools make it a valuable asset for any website owner looking to increase their online visibility and attract more visitors.

1ClickDigitalStore
Storbritannien
Cirka 21 timer bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 16. maj 2023

Hello

Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear that Instant Traffic has been helpful in boosting your website's traffic and enhancing your SEO and social media presence.

Our team is dedicated to providing the best tools and features to help our users increase their online visibility and attract more visitors. Hearing that you find value in our SEO analysis and social media tools assures us that we're on the right track.

We're continually working on improving our services and your feedback is invaluable to us. If you have any suggestions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Thank you again for choosing Instant Traffic. We look forward to supporting your continued success!

Best Regards,

Felicia
Customer Success Team, Eggflow

13. juli 2023

got a few clicks and a lot of attention to my store. As a Shopify store just starting out that will definitely benefit me.

gadgets
Cirka 15 timer bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 19. august 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that Eggflow Instant Traffic has generated clicks and attention to your store, especially as a new Shopify store.

It's wonderful that the app is already benefiting your store's visibility and growth. If you have any questions, need assistance, or want insights on how to further optimize your results, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you in your journey.

Your feedback and success story are greatly appreciated. If you continue to see positive outcomes and growth, we'd be grateful if you could consider sharing your ongoing experience through a review.

Thank you for choosing Eggflow Instant Traffic, and here's to continued success for your Shopify store!

Best regards,
Felicia Ng
Eggflow Team

12. juli 2018

Any traffic is good traffic, and this allows it, good work

Pocket Bag
Australien
17. januar 2019

That app is really help me a lot, I haven't traffic yet. But with this app my store i growing up so fast. Thanks you a lot for all your help and support

Skin Pretty