App Store undergår planlagt vedligeholdelse indtil den 14. juni 2024. Nogle appresultater indlæses muligvis ikke korrekt.

Anmeldelser (1.926)

• 8 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
3. oktober 2019

This app is Amazing, great customer service and so friendly to use! Thank you so much Instant traffic!

Pure Reflection
Cirka 23 timer bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 7. oktober 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are happy about that.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

21. september 2019

i used this app for my store after spending alot money on FB ads. This app works amazing. Try it and love it

Rainbow
Cirka 23 timer bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 23. september 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are happy about that.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

3. oktober 2018

Really helpful application for driving traffic towards my store. thanks again will recommend to others

JK I-DEALS
Storbritannien
12. juli 2018

Any traffic is good traffic, and this allows it, good work

Pocket Bag
Australien
17. januar 2019

That app is really help me a lot, I haven't traffic yet. But with this app my store i growing up so fast. Thanks you a lot for all your help and support

Skin Pretty
Chile
29. november 2018

Just installed and lets see how the results are. gave 5 stars and looking forward to it. looks awseone

Send Flower Cakes
Indien
12. januar 2019

I use this ad so I can get started...it would be nice if I could do better....maybe this will help me get customers in my store.....never done this before and I sure hope this will work...Thank you..

A veterans store
5. september 2018

Easy For Newcomers. https://www.southpawgaming.com

Southpawg
8. april 2019

This app is super easy to set up and use, it definitely helps with bringing in a lot of traffic. Would Recommend.

Pink Sunrise Boutique
16. maj 2023

If you're looking for an app to boost your website's traffic and attract more visitors, Instant Traffic might be just what you need. This app offers a range of features designed to help you increase your website's visibility and attract more clicks.

One of the standout features of Instant Traffic is its ability to analyze your website and provide you with customized recommendations for improving your search engine optimization (SEO). With the help of this app, you can identify the keywords that are driving traffic to your site, as well as those that could use some improvement. You'll also receive suggestions for optimizing your content, including your page titles, meta descriptions, and image tags.

In addition to its SEO features, Instant Traffic also offers a range of tools for increasing your website's social media presence. The app allows you to schedule and publish posts to your social media accounts, as well as track your engagement metrics to see what's working and what's not.

Overall, if you're looking for a comprehensive app to help you boost your website's traffic, Instant Traffic is definitely worth checking out. Its powerful SEO and social media tools make it a valuable asset for any website owner looking to increase their online visibility and attract more visitors.

1ClickDigitalStore
Storbritannien
Eggflow svarede 16. maj 2023

Hello

Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear that Instant Traffic has been helpful in boosting your website's traffic and enhancing your SEO and social media presence.

Our team is dedicated to providing the best tools and features to help our users increase their online visibility and attract more visitors. Hearing that you find value in our SEO analysis and social media tools assures us that we're on the right track.

We're continually working on improving our services and your feedback is invaluable to us. If you have any suggestions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Thank you again for choosing Instant Traffic. We look forward to supporting your continued success!

Best Regards,