Instant Traffic & Ads , 1.876 anmeldelser

• 7 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
2. december 2019

Does exactly what it advertises! It is fairly easy to use. Note: Once you click "Run Ads" it instantly begins running ads on your products. Please make sure you are ready to run ads before you click that button.

E-aesthetic
Eggflow svarede 3. december 2019

Hello, E-aesthetic,

We greatly appreciate your kind words.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and have more new reviews in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

Thanks again,
Eggflow Support Team.

Redigeret 15. oktober 2019

me a encantado me parece muy interesante parece una aplicacion mui buena para promocionar tu tienda

moda prince
Spanien
Eggflow svarede 15. oktober 2019

Hola,

Gracias por elegirnos. Estamos contentos con eso.

Sus comentarios nos ayudan a mejorar mejor nuestros productos y servicios.
Espero que la próxima vez tengas más experiencias maravillosas.

Póngase en contacto con nosotros a través de nuestro chat en vivo o en felicia@eggflow.com para que podamos ofrecerle nuestro apoyo si lo necesita.

¡Suerte con tu negocio!
Equipo de soporte de Eggflow
----------------------------------------------

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are happy about that.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

Redigeret 10. oktober 2019

Only three stars as its early in the game for me. trying to get used to the product and see its full potential. i am not sure what else i can say at this time.

Zero Skin
Australien
Eggflow svarede 14. oktober 2019

Hello, Zero Skin,

Thank you for choosing us. We are happy about that.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

16. februar 2019

Really great app. Help me a lot driving traffic to my webiste . Would recommend it to my friend . Thanks

Myeverydaygadgets
4. april 2019

This app works great it helps me reach more and more people everyday I would consider giving it a try.

BacksPacked
22. januar 2023

has helped me get more sells ands its fre and doesn't force you to pay anything but i do recommend getting a paid subscription overtime

EASYFI
Eggflow svarede 3. februar 2023

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're glad to hear that Instant Traffic has helped you get more sales, and that you appreciate the fact that it's free and doesn't force you to pay anything. Our goal is to provide a seamless and helpful experience for all of our users, and we're thrilled to have you on board. We also appreciate your recommendation to get a paid subscription over time. If there's anything we can do to help you make the most of the app, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your support.

22. maj 2019

I used this app to help me with my ads, It a really good app and you can use it too if you think you need something to increase you page or website.

Bumpulse
Rumænien
22. februar 2019

Pratique dans l'idée pour debuter un site ou une experience gratuitement
A confirmer mais je valide le concept

my-happy-hand.com
Frankrig
21. februar 2019

Brilliant App. Would recommend this App to everyone. Helps Generate traffic which can turn into sales

TecKnique.Club
Irland
4. juli 2018

Just downloaded the app. Hopefully will be worth the time. Seems promising. Let's see... www.kimonisbeautysupply.com

Kimonis Beauty Supply