Instant Traffic & Ads , 1.901 anmeldelser

• 7 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 10. oktober 2019

Only three stars as its early in the game for me. trying to get used to the product and see its full potential. i am not sure what else i can say at this time.

Zero Skin
Australien
Eggflow svarede 14. oktober 2019

Hello, Zero Skin,

Thank you for choosing us. We are happy about that.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

16. februar 2019

Really great app. Help me a lot driving traffic to my webiste . Would recommend it to my friend . Thanks

Myeverydaygadgets
13. marts 2023

still testing the app. not sure how it works. but so far looking good.
was in the suggestion in the apps.

Rufatlights
Israel
Eggflow svarede 26. marts 2023

Thank you for sharing your 5-star review of Instant Traffic on the Shopify app listing. We're glad to hear that you're testing the app and that it's looking good so far. If you have any questions about how the app works or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We appreciate your feedback and hope that the app can help drive more traffic and sales to your store in the future. Thank you for considering our app based on the suggestion in the Shopify app store!

Redigeret 24. januar 2019

uniqueupgrades.net is my site and I will be waiting to see if this works or not and get back to you guys

Unique Upgrades
4. april 2019

This app works great it helps me reach more and more people everyday I would consider giving it a try.

BacksPacked
22. januar 2023

has helped me get more sells ands its fre and doesn't force you to pay anything but i do recommend getting a paid subscription overtime

EASYFI
Eggflow svarede 3. februar 2023

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're glad to hear that Instant Traffic has helped you get more sales, and that you appreciate the fact that it's free and doesn't force you to pay anything. Our goal is to provide a seamless and helpful experience for all of our users, and we're thrilled to have you on board. We also appreciate your recommendation to get a paid subscription over time. If there's anything we can do to help you make the most of the app, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your support.

22. maj 2019

I used this app to help me with my ads, It a really good app and you can use it too if you think you need something to increase you page or website.

Bumpulse
Rumænien
22. februar 2019

Pratique dans l'idée pour debuter un site ou une experience gratuitement
A confirmer mais je valide le concept

my-happy-hand.com
Frankrig
21. februar 2019

Brilliant App. Would recommend this App to everyone. Helps Generate traffic which can turn into sales

TecKnique.Club
Irland
4. juli 2018

Just downloaded the app. Hopefully will be worth the time. Seems promising. Let's see... www.kimonisbeautysupply.com

Kimonis Beauty Supply