Avaliações (1.953)

Classificação geral
4,4
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 66% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 21% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 8% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
28 de maio de 2024

I am new with this app, I got my 1st impressions and clicks but still no sales so far hope it will work better soon.

Anubis Aura
Egito
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app

Hello Anubis Aura,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and for sharing your experience with our Instant Traffic app! We're delighted to hear that you've already started seeing impressions and clicks after just two days of use.

We understand that sales can take a bit longer to materialize, and we're here to support you in optimizing your results. If you have any questions or need tips on how to improve your conversion rate, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're committed to helping you achieve your goals and make the most out of our app.

Thank you for choosing Instant Traffic, and we look forward to your continued success in Egypt. We're hopeful that you'll start seeing sales soon!

3 de julho de 2024

Easy to use as for now but need more time to see results, Ive only had this for one day

L'Syi
Reino Unido
7 dias usando o app
16 de abril de 2024

I recently started using Eggflow: Instant Traffic to boost traffic to my website and I have been very impressed with the results. The platform is easy to use and has helped me increase my website traffic significantly in a short amount of time. The customer support team has also been very helpful and responsive whenever I have had any questions or issues. Overall, I highly recommend Eggflow: Instant Traffic to anyone looking to increase their website traffic quickly and effectively.

LYBELLA
Paquistão
11 dias usando o app
Eggflow deixou uma resposta 20 de abril de 2024

Hello LYBELLA,

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review and the five stars! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a significant increase in traffic to your website shortly after starting to use the Eggflow: Instant Traffic app. It’s great to know that you find the platform user-friendly and our customer support responsive and helpful.

Your success is our priority, and we’re delighted that our app is contributing positively to your business in Pakistan. We strive to provide excellent service and an effective product, and your feedback reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

We appreciate your recommendation and are here to support your continued success. If you have any more questions, need further assistance, or have suggestions on how we can improve, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for choosing Eggflow: Instant Traffic, and we look forward to helping you grow your traffic even more.

Tony

22 de junho de 2024

Within 24 hours of installing this app I have had a sale from one of my listed items here. This doesn't show in the data on the dashboard as a sale from Eggflow, however, I am assuming the exposure has helped. So far I am pleased with this app. It is easy to install and has detailed explanations of its features

Satin & Sox
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 23 horas usando o app
Eggflow deixou uma resposta 28 de junho de 2024

Hello Satin & Sox,

Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you've made a sale within 24 hours of installing our Instant Traffic app. It's great to know that the exposure is helping, even if it doesn't directly show in the dashboard data.

We're pleased that you find the app easy to install and appreciate the detailed explanations of its features. Your positive feedback motivates us to continue improving and providing the best possible service.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure you get the most out of Instant Traffic.

Thank you for choosing our app, and we look forward to supporting your continued success in the United Kingdom.

3 de julho de 2024

I just started using Eggflow last night and when I woke up it had already generated a couple hundred impressions for me. I have high hopes for this app which was very easy to set up.

Lizard Vigilante
2 dias usando o app
19 de abril de 2024

I really nice app my impressions on my selected product increased. I did a little A-B-test on my own and now I can see which product is more wanted. Of course after some other background check too. :)

Pepe the Cat
Alemanha
1 dia usando o app
Eggflow deixou uma resposta 25 de abril de 2024

Hello Pepe the Cat,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience after just one day of using our Instant Traffic app. We're delighted to hear that you've already seen an increase in impressions on your selected product and that you've been able to conduct your own A/B testing to gauge product popularity. It sounds like you're making great use of the app’s capabilities!

We're thrilled that our app is providing you with the insights needed to make informed decisions about your product offerings. Your proactive approach in combining our app’s data with other background checks is exactly the kind of strategic use we hope all our users will embrace.

If there are any features you'd like to see added or if you have any questions about further leveraging the app's capabilities, our support team would be more than happy to assist. We're here to help ensure that your experience continues to be as productive and beneficial as possible.

Thank you for choosing Instant Traffic, and we look forward to seeing even more success for your store in Germany!

Tony

21 de maio de 2024

It seems pretty great so far

Whisker Works
8 dias usando o app

Hello Whisker Works,

Thank you for your fantastic 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that you're having a great experience with our app after eight days of use. It's wonderful to know that our app is meeting your expectations and helping your business.

We'd love to hear more about what you've enjoyed so far and any specific features that have stood out to you. Your feedback is invaluable as we strive to continue providing a top-notch service for all our users.

Thank you for choosing our app, and we look forward to supporting your continued success in the United States.

23 de março de 2024

It's not a bad idea. Let's see how well it works. Just installed the app so far.
I would like more visual display customization on my site

Clan Undou
Espanha
3 dias usando o app
Eggflow deixou uma resposta 7 de abril de 2024

Hello Clan Undou,

Thank you for the 5-star rating and for sharing your initial thoughts on our Instant Traffic app. We're glad to hear that you're intrigued by the concept and have just started your journey with us. Your openness and willingness to explore new strategies for your store are what drive us to continue improving and innovating.

We take note of your feedback regarding the desire for more visual display customization on your site. Providing our users with the flexibility to tailor the app's appearance to fit seamlessly with their store's design is something we value highly. Our development team is constantly working on enhancing the app's customization features, and we'll make sure your suggestion is considered in our upcoming updates.

In the meantime, we encourage you to explore the current customization options available within the app. If you need any assistance or have specific ideas in mind, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help ensure that the app not only meets but exceeds your expectations.

Thank you for choosing Instant Traffic, and we're excited to be part of your journey towards achieving greater success in Spain. We're looking forward to seeing how well the app works for you and are here to support you every step of the way.

5 de junho de 2024

I love it a lot I wished it was free also it's not instant sales it's instant impressions then sales you got to go through impressions to make sales and that's something you don't see alot

Shoperfect
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app

Hello Shoperfect,

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that you love our app and appreciate your understanding of how Instant Traffic works. You're absolutely right – impressions are the first step to generating sales, and it's great to see that you recognize the value of building visibility.

While we strive to offer as many features as possible in our free plan, some advanced functionalities do require a premium subscription to support ongoing development and improvements. We appreciate your feedback and will keep it in mind as we continue to enhance our offerings.

If you have any questions or need assistance in maximizing your impressions and converting them into sales, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you and ensure you get the most out of our app.

Thank you for choosing Instant Traffic, and we look forward to your continued success in the United States.

5 de julho de 2024

This app Eggflow is very good honestly give benefits to e comerce business every body can use it to improve e comerce sites.

Sporting goods & Electronics &sport shoes& Home Stuff&
Sérvia
Aproximadamente 7 horas usando o app
Eggflow deixou uma resposta 13 de julho de 2024

Hello Sporting goods & Electronics & sport shoes & Home Stuff &,

Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our Instant Traffic app very beneficial for e-commerce businesses. It's great to know that you believe it can help improve e-commerce sites for everyone.

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you're experiencing positive results after just 7 hours of using the app. If you have any questions or need further assistance as you continue to explore the app's features, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Thank you for choosing Instant Traffic, and we look forward to supporting your continued success in Serbia.