Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Little Fern's

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 hours

If i could give a worse review i would. I need this app off my store NOW. There is no easy was of doing this and im still struggling till this moment. I have a baby product store; the first things this app advertises is weed products and sex products. AS I SAID, NEED THIS OFF MY STORE RIGHT NOW!!!!

August 30, 2022

We're sorry to have let this happen to you, we'll review and update to prevent this from happening.

Men wear style

Time spent using app About 2 months

you want me to review the app before i try and get revenue from it. what a stupid strategy to gain feedback without a real background .

Authenticated Designer Bags

worst app ever, pop ups appear all over my website, costumer services horrible, avoid to all costs!!

GoldenPigs

Location Romania

NEVER!!!! It just pup some 404 error on my site... :))) Good one. And of course for the free plan you don't have customer support. Lame.

CARRI ONN

Location India

only fake impression and no quality traffic to stores.
I tried trial for 3 days and canceled it, and no cancellation confirmation came and every day email receiving regarding will be charged after trial period over.
dont waste time and energy to install and for free fake impression.

March 25, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

You are a new user, so please give the app more time to operate. We hope that the app will be useful for your business more and received new reviews in the next time.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business!

Soft Skin Beauty

Bonjour, j'utilise cette application pour promouvoir ma boutique, je vois, j'ai 2260 $ avec 85 click. Je vois cette somme d'argent sur Instant Buy sur ma boutique Shopify. Comment je peux faire transferer tout mon argent sur mon compte bancaire or paypal?

GymPROS.net

Location Netherlands

Whats the diffrence between Extra and Ultra package? We have the ultra package and it says no partner ads, but can not put those off. Please assist.
GymPROS.net

Avian Select

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Could not scroll the screen to upgrade plan. Also will not pay to advertise just 10 products when my inventory is over 100 products. So this app sucks in my opinion.

December 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Your feedback has been recorded. Our technician will take a look at it. Besides, 10 products is the optimal number that the developer has researched. If you want the product quantity to be promoted more, please let us know the detail. Currently, to advertise other products, you can replace old products by new products.

Feel free to let us know if you has any other issues via live chat or email
( felicia@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business!

Stitch Kraft

Time spent using app 34 minutes

zzzzzzzzzzzzz. falling asleep. you cant edit anything or show how or where your ads get seen . theres not really proof ? show more info .

Seo Digital Club

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

No response at all. It says we are available for live chat but no one is there. Waste of time nothing more!

November 25, 2020

Hi Seo Digital Club,

Thank you for your feedback.

You may have reached us out of non-business hours. Also, due to the time zone difference, our support team can't respond to you immediately. You can leave us a message via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com). We will get back to you as soon as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,