Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Eggflow
4.4
December 3, 2022

I used this app to bring me traffic it has done that brilliantly; however, I am still yet to make a sale.

ellope
Time spent using app: 5 days
Eggflow replied December 4, 2022

Thank you for your encouraging words.

December 2, 2022

Overall has driven decent traffic, more than expected at first. However, my only issue so far has been that I made sure to check the "Exclude adult products" option while choosing relevant ads to show on my webpage, and some adult related products of other stores have still shown up in ads regardless, possibly harming the overall image of my company. If this app figures out a way to fully mitigate adult ads showing up in stores, I would give this a full 5 stars.

Nerilli
Time spent using app: 7 days
Eggflow replied December 4, 2022

Thank you very much. Keep using our app :)

November 24, 2022

thanks this app was fantastic and really helped my business. Dont miss this app if you have merchandise.

L' Ella Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
November 12, 2022

Just trying it out to see how well it does for my store. Hopefully it will drive the traffic I need to meet sales goals

Diamond Empress Collections
Time spent using app: 16 days
Eggflow replied December 4, 2022

Thank you for giving us feedback!

November 10, 2022

I choose the 9-dollar plan that allows you to target certain countries and I haven't been able to use it, it keeps telling me to upgrade the plan. I am just starting with the app, i am hoping for it to work properly and bring me some organic traffic, let see how it goes.

Bella's fab beauty
Time spent using app: 6 days
Eggflow replied November 12, 2022

Thank you for giving us feedback! We will check and reply to you soon.