Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

U-GOTSTORE

muy buena app las visitas a mi tienda an aumentado significativamente desde que la e instalado muy buena

Hola,

Gracias por elegirnos. Estamos contentos con eso.

Sus comentarios nos ayudan a mejorar mejor nuestros productos y servicios.
Espero que la próxima vez tengas más experiencias maravillosas.

Póngase en contacto con nosotros a través de nuestro chat en vivo o en felicia@eggflow.com para que podamos ofrecerle nuestro apoyo si lo necesita.

¡Suerte con tu negocio!
Equipo de soporte de Eggflow
-----------------------------------------------------

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

LetzBrandIt

COOL APP. FREE TRAFFIC IS GOOD. I WISH IT WILL MAKE THE POPUPS MOR ATTRACTIVE TO LURE THE CUSTOMER INTO PURCHASING THE PRODUCTS

Thank you for giving feedback.

Generating sales is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating profit.
Within our ability, we can only provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be displayed to get the most traffic, but whether it gets click or not still depend entirely on the content of the ad.

Kyra’s Anime Kollections

don't have any criticism yet. i think that is works as intended and that is all that matters. i will have a better review as time goes on

Fit & Strong Monaco

just started , good traffic , no conversion for the moment, i will be waiting , but nothing for now .

Thank you for giving feedback.

I noticed that Instant Traffic was disabled, so your store does not exchange traffic with other partners to increase the traffic into your store.

We will email you instructions to do this, please check your inbox.

Knotty Distributions

decent app, promotes products well, no sales yet but i'm optimistic, overall 4 star, not sure what could make it better

Thank you for giving feedback.

Reach us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Rough necks

I have only had the app for a day and it has already proved useful. It has generated a few visitors on my site so far and I am only using the free version.

Living Bagno Shop

App appena installata.Per Ora sembra fare ciò che promette.Quattro stelle in attesa di un riscontro più concreto.

Ciao,

Grazie per averci scelto. Ne siamo felici.

Il tuo feedback ci aiuta a migliorare meglio i nostri prodotti e servizi.
Spero che la prossima volta vivrai altre esperienze meravigliose.

Vi preghiamo di contattarci tramite la nostra live chat o all'indirizzo felicia@eggflow.com in modo che possiamo offrire il nostro supporto nel caso ne abbiate bisogno.

Buona fortuna con i tuoi affari!
Team di supporto Eggflow
------------------------------------------------

northwest customs and fabrication

I just got the app. to early to tell. if it doesn't do good I'll delete it.

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

The US Kart

I used this app to increase my traffic for free. In free version you can promote only 5 products at a time. still it's a good for free traffic to your store.

Desireelectronics

i could only advertise around 5 of my store products , unless i upgrade to a paid account which i really dont have the money for. Other than that I'm starting to see improvements in my traffic and overall things dont happen overnight but I'm sure this app will pay off.

Hi there,

Thanking you for giving feedback,

As you know that generating sales is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating profit.