Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Shopwell

I just started using this app and I got a few impressions. I will have to wait to see if it converts. I like it gives you the ability to choose which products you want to advertise. I can't wait to see the end results.

Gintrix

Still on the testing phase. Will update my review based on our experience with the app. It is a great app.

September 4, 2019

Thank you for choosing us. We are happy about that.

I hope that you will be received more wonderful experiences and benefits next time.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Sea Oats Adventure

I gave it 4 stars only because I would like to be able to control how often it pops up. My customers are not a fan of it repeatedly popping up. I think you should consider adding a way we can control how often and how many times it pops up in a single store visit. Otherwise the app does drive traffic to my store.

Catch-A-Fly Trap

I used this to help market my business. Great app. I will be upgrading my plan to get more customers to my site.

September 5, 2019

kiddysroom

Looks good to me so far wish I could afford the premium cant right now but this seems to be a good app

September 5, 2019

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.

With Free plan, it is good for merchants. However, you may consider upgrading to a Premium plan to get more useful features.

Bolcetta

I love the app. It did bring traffic to my site for free! I will observe the app more and see if it will bring me conversions

September 2, 2019

DigiTree

instant traffic allows me to advertise my product for free to a different website, by doing so my page will too, show ads of the other product. It is just like the title said share traffic. I'm currently still using it and was satisfy with the result although I didn't expect much traffic to increase as this is free traffic.

September 2, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Layahs-House-

It help me gain a little traffic. No complaints here I'm enjoying it. It was good for my intended use.

August 31, 2019

Almasaa

looks nice but still need time to decide if it is worth it or not, i joined it because im looking for traffic so hopefully it will works

August 27, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

We are happy because we can help you one of the aspects of your business to make it develop better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at Felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

IBrowz Now

I started using it today. It was easy to install and customize. So far it seems to be helping with engagement. I need more time to see if it actually works or not.

August 27, 2019