Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ne’s Boutique & More

So far so good. Just hope I can get some sales soon. Looking forward for a good start with this app.

Also, I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

Wyre print shop

startedusing this app and with in 1 hour of setting up and adding my products i have a views already

Premium Car Detailing Supplies

great app! after using this for a little it has definitely brough passive organic searched to my website

HoodiesExpress

good................................................................................................

July 18, 2019

Hi HoodiesExpress,

FallenIcarus

I just started using it and it seems okay, but it hasn't brought me any traffic yet. It seems pretty easy to use.

July 17, 2019

Hi Fallenlcarus,

Simply Gorgeous

Nice app and I like the free feature. Still waiting to see more results since it's only been 2 days and I'd like to see how it gets me free traffic.
I'd suggest some changes in the mobile version though as it overlaps with any other plugin you might have such as a chatbox.

July 14, 2019

Lede Hair

This is the first time I am using this app but it seems to be really good shows you how many people seen it and how many clicks you got

July 14, 2019

Also, I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

To learn more knowledge about Instant Traffic app, please do refer to our FAQ: https://help.eggflow.com/section/instant-traffic/

JFrens

Its been good so far,but i haven't being seeing my own products pop up on the website, and i would like to see this

July 11, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are glad we can help.

It is normal for you not to see your own products popup in your store. It is normal for you not to see the popup ads of your own store products in your store. Your ads and other stores are exchanged continuously for a short period of time, so you may not be able to see your ads in time.

I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact us via chat or email service.

Have a good day and good luck with your store!

Lyric’s T-Shirts & Accessories

I used this app to help promote my business. I like the setup so far, and the idea I can see the other people that show interest in my products. I only wish I could have added more products without having to upgrade to the next level in the app,

July 9, 2019

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Currently, we have updated an Extra plan that is really special for users. I don't want you to miss it because it only applies for a short time. Hope you will consider the earliest option.

Heaven's Apparel

decent app i got like 50 impressions with no sales but i just got the app so im not sure what to expect yet.

July 5, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

You know that generating sales is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors, so do not worry. We always want to support you the best impossible.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.