Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Meditative Leverage

This app does great for free traffic. instantly get more viewers to your webisite for free! highly recommended

Hi Meditative Leverage,

Thank you for your kind words.

We hope that you will be received many benefits in the furture.

Feel free to let us know if you have any issues via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Kamo Ideal Specials

Ive used this app for inter-site adverts. It seems to be making an impression. We'll see how it works further.

Aerial Gods

I am just started using the app. It is easy to use and has an easy design. I just wish I could move the ads from the bottom to the blank areas on the right or left.

D&S Interior Decor

I tried the app to see how much traffic it would direct to the store. The impressions were great, but no one actually clicked on the ad.

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback.

The app will continue being improved to bring useful feature more to merchants. So, we hope that you will receive many benefits in the future.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any problems via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Eggflow support team.

LOYAL LUST

i used this app so far i like it very simple and easy to use and it has a free plan to start off with.

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback.

We hope that you will be received more benefits in the future.

Eggflow support team.

Fable Brands

I like this app because it helps bring traffic to my website but I am not a fan of the products it puts on the bottom of the page. I wish they could satisfy us even when we don't pay for anything. That's called customer service.

Thank you for your feedback.

As you know the Instant Traffic app will work by allowing you to display your products in partner stores in the form of advertisements. This way, you get visitors from many other stores to your store. Thus, other merchants will see your products in their own stores and vice versa. This is the main feature of app, helping increase traffic to your store by exchanging product ads with partner's store.

We will try to improve the app's feature better in the next time.

If you need any assistance or information, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

The Bearded G.O.A.T

It's great so far. I have alot of impressions,just not as many conversions as I want so far but hopefully with the impressions it will get there

August 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. Also, we hope that you will have great experiences more the next time.

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

ConsoleTech

Early days but loads of impressions for free. Will see how it goes over the next few weeks and start using the paid services if I see some conversion

Hi there,

We were so pleased to hear from you. We hope that you will have great experiences more.

See more our apps at https://eggflow.com/apps

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Awesome Deals 4u

Nice app can't wait t see my store grow .with I will come back to change my rating once I see growth

MONDO Collection

Very good apps. I saw 6 impressions in less than 10 mins. A highly recommended application for beginners. Very easy to install and to add product so that the cross promotion starts.