Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
April 3, 2019

I’m using this new trying it out and see whether did it get better ! And it does get better ! People should try to use this

smilefashions.com
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 25, 2019

just got started so ill see how it is. so far love how the platform is created, seems effortless and easy to use so I'm looking forward to seeing how things turn out

DKS Gadget Store
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited March 22, 2019

I use this app to help with my Shopify and it helped a lot I recommend getting it if you don't already have it.

Never-Ending Supply
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited March 11, 2019

Just installed it. Awaiting more data to review this product. I am hoping to have another chance to further review it, but in the meanwhile, it looks good on paper! I rated it 4 stars based on speculation, but my full review will be based on verification of its purpose. Too many questions arewe asked too soon. One needs more time to determine how valid the program's values are.

Homunculus
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 11, 2019

I just started using I hope is going to work and help my shop traffic to rise up..... thumbs up great up

A vida
South Africa
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 25, 2019

I am yet to use this app reading what it says it will do that is increase traffic for my shop, just lifts my spirit and it is just right for my store that so young. I really like the idea of boosting traffic for a new business. I hope it delivers on its offer.

astiraswellbeing
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 25, 2019

Great app for newbie! Can't wait to see the long term results. I like the idea of my success is dependent on others success.

Scathingtees
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
February 24, 2019

I used this app to help me generate revenue for my store. I was really impressed by it's accessibility.

Yalab
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
February 22, 2019

I haven't used this app just yet as I've been asked to review right after installation, but 5 stars.

JD Caze
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 18, 2019

Excellent app to increase traffic to your store! I am so happy with the results, this has really helped me

BODYAL