Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Eggflow
4.4
September 6, 2019

I just got the app. to early to tell. if it doesn't do good I'll delete it.

northwest customs and fabrication
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will receive more wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Edited September 6, 2019

I used this app to increase my traffic for free. In free version you can promote only 5 products at a time. still it's a good for free traffic to your store.

The US Kart
India
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are happy about that.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.

Edited September 6, 2019

i could only advertise around 5 of my store products , unless i upgrade to a paid account which i really dont have the money for. Other than that I'm starting to see improvements in my traffic and overall things dont happen overnight but I'm sure this app will pay off.

Desireelectronics
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi there,

Thanking you for giving feedback,

As you know that generating sales is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating profit.
Within our ability, we can only provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process.

Edited September 5, 2019

I just started using this app and I got a few impressions. I will have to wait to see if it converts. I like it gives you the ability to choose which products you want to advertise. I can't wait to see the end results.

Shopwell
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 4, 2019

Still on the testing phase. Will update my review based on our experience with the app. It is a great app.

Gintrix
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Eggflow replied September 4, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are happy about that.

I hope that you will be received more wonderful experiences and benefits next time.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.